Ted Nugent To Organize Million Gun March

Looks like Ted's in. [cheers]

Ted Nugent Desires to Speak and Play at the Second Amendment March in Spring 2010!

The Second Amendment March is proud to announce that rock-n-roll legend and Second Amendment Activist Ted Nugent has enthusiastically agreed to perform and speak at the Second Amendment March in Spring 2010, provided the logistics can be worked out! In a conversation just this morning to event founder and promoter, Skip Coryell, Ted Nugent said:

"Goodstuff Skip. If you are so inclined, you may throw the Nuge rocketfuel on the fire by emphasizing my personal total support as an individual and as a BOD of NRA & GOA! ONWARD!"

Well, Ted, let me think about it. Okay! Done thinking! You're in and we'll do our best to make it happen! When I pressed him to bring his guitar, Ted replied:

"It would not be a complete freedom rally without my firebreathing Star Spangled Banner eruption!"

We look forward to Ted's performance and thank him for his support in lending us his voice, his guitar and his tremendous starpower! God bless the Nuge!

So ... what?

Stop bashing Ted Nugent. He may be our last best hope for a rallying point.

It wasn't a bash. I am in agreement with you. I was saying that all the people who are saying no to the camo will not have much left to say when some of the big names and leaders of this thing are doing just that. Wear what you normally wear, but at least make sure it is somewhat clean. ;-)

Looks like Ted's in. [cheers]

Go check post 146.. ;-)

Last edited:
It was down when I tried to look. [grin]

I would like to think as this thing gains traction Ted will be able to get some other high profile speakers to attend.

Maybe they can get Obama to speak. He has TONS of star power, AND he says he supports 2A! He wouldn't lie about something like that.

btw, i'm so f***in' in. Once the details and dates are hashed out, we should get a NES group charter bus or something. Maybe some NES t shirts.

When we get closer to the date we will arrange the NES convoy. [wink]

Last time I did an overnighter in DC, it was April, 1979. I stayed at the "Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmens Home", and someone stole my jacket while I was out perusing the many strip joints.

Can I stay on the bus this time?

I'm starting to think this might actually happen. If so, I'll be there.

I'd like to suggest nobody steals a car to get there, thats number 1, and number 2, buses are fine, carpools are cool, but a city full of Volvos, BMWs, Mercedes and the like will send a certain message, too. Drive 'em if you got 'em.

Last time I did an overnighter in DC, it was April, 1979. I stayed at the "Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmens Home", and someone stole my jacket while I was out perusing the many strip joints.

Can I stay on the bus this time?

Are you volunteering for "guard duty". [wink][rofl]

Well you see, when a man and a women get this "feeling"... [shocked]

Grin, then things happen, time is spent in the moment, a "memorable something" happens, and years later you look back at it. Can be good or bad depending on the individual mindset. I think you refer to something very pleasant. [wink]

Nice!
fist-knucks-simple.gif

Forum Down again:
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW

Due to the high volume of registered users and traffic on this forum, the system has been overwhelmed, forcing us to temporarily shut it down. We are currently evaluating new forum software and procedures and will have it back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your incredible support and participation in the Second Amendment March Forum.

PLEASE BE SURE TO GO TO www.secondamendmentmarch.com to get up-to-date news and information about the march!

Back
Top Bottom