The Duffel Blog

For those of you who don't know. The Duffel Blog (The Duffel Blog | The American Military?s Most-Trusted News Source) is an excellent military satire and fake news website. I have seen at least one person on here who got caught hook, line, and sinker on missing the satire part.

If you ever served, especially in the GWOT, then it's a must read, consistently laugh out loud hilarious. Just don't get caught believing the material.

Sen. McConnelll recently sent a letter to the VA after he heard (from a constituent reading a TDB article) that the government was giving Gitmo detainees 9/11 GI BILL benefits, the point being that dealing with the VA is legalized torture. Classic.

I'd never seen this before. These are hilarious!

Study: Infantry Battalions Commanded By Females More Likely To Stop For Directions, Arrive Late.

JACKSONVILLE, NC — Marine Corps officials released the results of a month-long wargame earlier today, claiming that the study has proven women are capable of serving in combat positions.

The wargame, dubbed Operation Irrational Rage...[rofl]

That page is hilarious. I'll be reading often.

Enemy Hackers Deem AKO, MyPay 'Not Even Worth It'

BEIJING, CHINA – The Chinese military today abandoned its planned Operation DRAGON BYTE, a massive Distributed Denial Of Service (DDOS) attack on the US Army’s main computer network, Army Knowledge Online (AKO).

“When we tried to hack in, we were surprised to discover that AKO was already offline,” said Wei Wei Bak, a PLA programmer who often boasts of his exploits on hacker message boards.

“At first, our intelligence believed the Americans had shut down the site because they had advance knowledge of the impending cyber attack. Or maybe that the North Koreans had hacked them first. But it turns out that AKO really does suck that badly.”

“Their ineptitude really is their best security,” he added.

That page is hilarious. I'll be reading often.

You'll hopefully learn a few things to improve the satire on your own blog. Like the premise of today's post - complaining that Obama isn't liberal enough - is awesome, but there's no real laugh out loud jokes in it. It reads like a DailyKos diary.

Back
Top Bottom