The Gun Control Poll Mega Thread

It seems like more people than I thought, "get it." I thought more people calling in (or on FB) would be yelling about guns. Except for Piers Morgan, most people seem to be crying for help regardless if the result is or is not about guns. Hopefully, the USA will focus on our need to repair mankind and not steal tools.

i voted no. side note - poles like that a very easy to manipulate...click back to poll, & vote again.

The vote count doesn't change if you click back to poll and vote again... It probably tracks one vote per IP address?

I voted no and results were ...
Yes 39.66% (372 votes)

No 58.1% (545 votes)

I'm not sure 2.24% (21 votes)

i voted no. side note - poles like that a very easy to manipulate...click back to poll, & vote again.

The vote count doesn't change if you click back to poll and vote again... It says "thank you your vote has already been counted"...It probably tracks one vote per IP address?

Yes 39.66% (372 votes)

No 58.1% (545 votes)

The vote count doesn't change if you click back to poll and vote again... It says "thank you your vote has already been counted"...It probably tracks one vote per IP address?

Yes 39.66% (372 votes)

No 58.1% (545 votes)

Not in my case. It appeared to count and gave no complaint.

it must like my proxy server better than yours.

VOTED!

Currently:

Yes 36.81% (424 votes)

No 60.94% (702 votes)

I'm not sure 2% (26 votes)

The "I'm not sure" crowd always amazes me but I guess it is better to be unsure than sure and wrong.

Voted no.

I was shocked that the comments weren't full retard. I thought this was the internet and every comment section was supposed to go full retard and turn into a name-calling s*** show.

Back
Top Bottom