• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

I am as die-hard as they get with the 2nd. Do or F-ing Die in my book. It isn't grey, its black and white. I would hope you'd know this by now. And I already sent you a PM. [grin]

received: in for another year. keep the faith ,and happy bday tomorrow.

Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.
But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Are YOU GUYs f-ing serious? Gun Parlor was one of the better dealers in the state (FYI, never met the guys but heard plenty of good things from my customers) until the AG ran deep up their ass and almost shut them down. They sold pretty much whatever you wanted to buy that was in the "grey zone", at no small risk. And here on NES everyone is mad at GunParlor? All he did was tell it how it is and you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive. And for telling the goddam truth. Been there & done that. But, if someone doesn't do a little spin and damage control who else is gonna do it? You guys? Holy crap, talk about eating your own...

This just shows how f-ed up we are as a group. Here we are, outnumbered 8-1 and beating each other up while the media laps it up and Maura wins. The problem with this whole story is the AG says anybody not licensed in MA can't sell ammo here. Nobody can afford to challenge it. She has an unlimited pot of money to crush us/them with: Our damn money! I don't see Goal taking it to court and anyway, if we/they did, we'd probably lose (this IS MA) or, more likely, go broke first. Oh, yeah, "Healy Hurts Families", that was real effective... If thats the best we can do then we are totally f'd....

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...

I say all this knowing I'll probably be sorry for even opening my mouth here, among supposed "friends". It ain't easy being a dealer in MA any more. It's not fun anymore either. They are just wearing us down and here you guys are pounding your chests and trying to pin the blame on some poor bastards who thought they were just trying to help? They were not the story, Target Sports was the story and the guy who dropped a dime was the story and the goddam AG writing her own laws and getting away with it is the REAL story.

So why don't we all just chill out and ask ourselves "What did you do today to further our common cause?"
Oh, aside from bitching like a bunch of little girls here on NES...

that single frame of the ammo lined up and the bimbo standing on their range?
does that help or hurt the common cause?

stop "trying to help". seriously. Because you're ****ing up at it big time.

Use your ****ing heads.

But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Do you even Massachusetts Bro?
It seems that there's a lot "you dont get"
Rep.Linsky.jpg

Last edited:
[/QUOTE] I did exactly that and it was not easy at 56 years of age. But I sucked it up and MADE it happen.[/QUOTE]

You make it sound like I'm not trying, I am, but that doesn't mean I can't or won't bitch in the meantime.

Last edited:
The current media does not report facts they report ratings knowing they do this and after all the carnage they do to destroy the 2A you'd be a fool to talk them as a gun selling business. In business you need to be neutral to survive in MA unfortunately.

Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.

Are YOU GUYs f-ing serious? Gun Parlor was one of the better dealers in the state (FYI, never met the guys but heard plenty of good things from my customers) until the AG ran deep up their ass and almost shut them down. They sold pretty much whatever you wanted to buy that was in the "grey zone", at no small risk. And here on NES everyone is mad at GunParlor? All he did was tell it how it is and you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive. And for telling the goddam truth. Been there & done that. But, if someone doesn't do a little spin and damage control who else is gonna do it? You guys? Holy crap, talk about eating your own...

This just shows how f-ed up we are as a group. Here we are, outnumbered 8-1 and beating each other up while the media laps it up and Maura wins. The problem with this whole story is the AG says anybody not licensed in MA can't sell ammo here. Nobody can afford to challenge it. She has an unlimited pot of money to crush us/them with: Our damn money! I don't see Goal taking it to court and anyway, if we/they did, we'd probably lose (this IS MA) or, more likely, go broke first. Oh, yeah, "Healy Hurts Families", that was real effective... If thats the best we can do then we are totally f'd....

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...

I say all this knowing I'll probably be sorry for even opening my mouth here, among supposed "friends". It ain't easy being a dealer in MA any more. It's not fun anymore either. They are just wearing us down and here you guys are pounding your chests and trying to pin the blame on some poor bastards who thought they were just trying to help? They were not the story, Target Sports was the story and the guy who dropped a dime was the story and the goddam AG writing her own laws and getting away with it is the REAL story.

So why don't we all just chill out and ask ourselves "What did you do today to further our common cause?"

Epic fail of a response! If gun parlor were on channel 5 telling the truth about the AGs bullshit I'd be making a special trip tomorrow to Worcester to throw some business their way. You don't understand gun owners at all do you?

Yeah dude, it's not going to go the way you think it would. Would you have let channel 5 on your range to shoot that story about Target Sports? Why would anyone trust what the Boston media would do? They LITERALLY linked videos of Vegas and Texas.

I'll refund your money too.

No, it probably won't go they way I think it should, I got that. And no, I would not let Channel 5 into my shop, I talked with a local paper once and that was enough. I understand the reasoning and the anger I'm hearing here but I don't think we should be focusing on the crucifixion of TGP, we should be mad as hell at the AG and the media (for all the good it'll do us).

And no, no refund for me, I've been here a long time and I'm not going anywhere, unless you kick me out. Maybe it's good to allow more than one point of view around here?

STOP trying to help.

So NH is complicit because she was born here seriously, that's all you got? You should fit in well in Ma. [laugh2]
You breed them and send them here to exact the training provided from your state you should be the one ashamed. Wait you lived in MA until you were 56 helping the policies to survive and then moved to NH hope you don't influence the politics up there.

No, it probably won't go they way I think it should, I got that. And no, I would not let Channel 5 into my shop, I talked with a local paper once and that was enough. I understand the reasoning and the anger I'm hearing here but I don't think we should be focusing on the crucifixion of TGP, we should be mad as hell at the AG and the media (for all the good it'll do us).

And no, no refund for me, I've been here a long time and I'm not going anywhere, unless you kick me out. Maybe it's good to allow more than one point of view around here?

Sure. But your point of view sucks. Is what it is.

We should be outing the shops that dont this stupid shit so they learn! We certainly are not going to stop the media.....but maybe we can smarten up some gun shop owners! This was epic stupidity on the part of the gun parlor.

Btw.....if the gun parlor were on channel 5 talking about the AG and her bullshit stepping on 2a rights......they would undoubtedly see a spike in business. Instead they took the low road and just outed their competition to **** us over. **** em

I respect the shit out of that opinion. I just wish people would use more discretion when it comes to dealing with the media. This is a literal shit storm and rightfully so. I cannot imagine giving the green light for something like this.

You are as bad as the Gun Parlor, it sounds like. The greedy Gun Parlor.

It wasn't a view you posted you posted a defense of a gun dealer that was wrong.

I understand the reasoning and the anger I'm hearing here but I don't think we should be focusing on the crucifixion of TGP, we should be mad as hell at the AG and the media (for all the good it'll do us).

There's plenty of anger to go around.

Every time some shop has their eye on dollar signs and does something like this, it's us plebs who bear the brunt of the fallout when something gets "reinterpreted." You want to defend the 2A here? Great, serve your clientele and advocate. Talking to the media will never, ever result in a pro-2A report. Ever. If TGP had lifted their eyes from their bottom line for a few minutes they might have realized this.

The AG has quietly and relentlessly gone after FFLs operating in the state. Many have received CID (civil investigative demand) notices asking for all manner of information including copies of recent 4473s. One dealer who entered into a consent decree with the AG is sending all of their 4473s to the AGO on a quarterly basis. If this is a problem for you, be careful who you do business with.
Name the shop(s)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Village Trading Post crossed gun owners in this state and in the end he went out of business. TGP has crossed gun owners and took away a company that shipped to MA. We will not forget that and I'll go as far to say it's time to send out the word just like it was done to Village Trading Post. When they go under maybe gun shop owners in this state will smarten up and not F*ck with the people that pay their bills.

You're not that naive.

you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive.

I was genuinely trying to see things from their point of view because of the incident you reference and because I know the kind of inventory they usually carry.

But as Derek was saying, they set up bullets and filmed their nonsense in TGPs range. What were they supposed to do? Throw them out when they saw that bullshit.

I mean what story could they walk into your shop with that would make you think, "hey, maybe this will really do some good and show us in a good light?" It's not a realistic proposition.

I concur. They made a mistake I believe out of ignorance and not for personal gain. Being mad at them only helps these d-bags though. Maura's going do what Maura wants regardless of weather they get five minutes of coverage inside a big scary gun shop or not. You know these communist shit heads are winning when they f*** with us and the first thing we do is tear ourselves apart. Channel your anger towards channel 5 and the commonwealth. Not the gun parlor.

I concur. They made a mistake I believe out of ignorance and not for personal gain. Being mad at them only helps these d-bags though. Maura's going do what Maura wants regardless of weather they get five minutes of coverage inside a big scary gun shop or not. You know these communist shit heads are winning when they f*** with us and the first thing we do is tear ourselves apart. Channel your anger towards channel 5 and the commonwealth. Not the gun parlor.

Did you actually watch the report? Nobody is that naive and if they are....they deserve to get boycotted so they don't **** us again.

Sorry bro, seems like I hit sensitive spot, didn’t mean to make you mad!

Sounds like you’ve found paradise. I must be jealous like you said. I’m sure you got lots more guns and ammo than I’ll ever own stuck here in MA.

Not mad at all, not anymore since I got out of Ma. best gift I ever gave myself and my wife. It is a different world here. I gave up a lot to come here and live on fumes but would never give it up. It's that much better here. It is only you who keeps you stuck there. Everything there is here along with a government that actually works and is accountable for the money you pay in taxes. Cops who in my experience are friendly and respectful and don't act like jackboots. I could go on all day it is one hell of a place to live. You don't need to always dump on a place to make yourself feel better about your own situation. My point is we control our own destinies or at least we should.

Target sport was awesome too, a big loss. Free, fast shipping (for bulk), fair prices, good selection. I’ve been buying cases from them for years, this sucks!

GP clearly believes we should not be able to mail order ammo. F them.

Not everyone knows "don't talk to police". Some people think the police will give them a break.
Not everyone knows "don't talk to the media". Some people think the media might tell "our side" of the story.

We need to do a better job educating our gun shops not to talk to the media and why. This isn't an obvious thing that everyone would know if they don't read NES every day.

Back
Top Bottom