The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

You know, I read the article and came in here to tell you guys to put your pitchforks down, TGP didn't rat anybody out. But, no.

Nitwits at TGP didn't learn a damn thing from what happened last year. I'm sure it wasn't malicious, but it was patently, inexcusably stupid, and damaging to all of us.

Guaranteed one of those idiots will come here and cry about how they had no idea the "investigative" reporters would twist their intentions like that. Boo hoo.

This whole hit piece is contrived, from start to finish. Would not surprise me in the least to know that Healey was on board from the beginning.

Bullshit. They knew what they were doing. They outed their main competition and ****ed everyone. Worst part is it is NOT illegal to ship ammo into mass. The gun parlor did this on purpose. Why else would they agree to letting reporters in their shop?

I'm green again, thanks to TGP being media lap dogs and stooges.... not that I need to worry here in NH, but you guys in MA need all the help you can get.

Bullshit. They knew what they were doing. They outed their main competition and ****ed everyone. Worst part is it is NOT illegal to ship ammo into mass. The gun parlor did this on purpose. Why else would they agree to letting reporters in their shop?

I didn't want to think it was malicious but I'm coming around.

God this crap frosts me.

You do NOT allow ANY MEDIA to film in your gun shop, interview you, film in your gun club, answer their anti-2A questions, etc.

Anyone that does this is NOT a friend of the US Constitution or the 2nd Amendment!!

That's BS that it's happening I thought only the feds could request 4473 forms? What crime is broken for such a request by the AGO? Out the FFL , if you can.

I was once told by an FFL that ONLY the BATFE can request 4473 forms or review them. So I doubt this is legal also. The AG also does not license gun shops, local police chiefs do and they don't work for the AG!

Are you f-ing serious? WHY THE F WOULD YOU LET ANY BOSTON MEDIA SHOOT ANYTHING IN YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS?

^^^^^ This all day and twice on Sunday!

So when are the newsies that illegally ordered and took possession of ammunition against Massachusetts state law then admitted it in the free press going to get arrested?

Sorry, what they did wasn't illegal. A LTC holder ordered and received the ammo. Of course he was doing it to skewer the seller and everyone in MA, but he broke no laws. He's a traitor but that is another issue.

"It’s alarming because in our purchase, anyone with just a credit card could have gotten their hands on that ammunition."

No that's not alarming at all. Not one bit.

No that is what freedom and personal responsibility is all about. A totally foreign concept in MA especially to our overlords.

One nice thing about America is we don't have (for the most part) secret courts. If you ask GP, they'll tell you that they're under a non-disclosure regarding their settlement. And yet it's available at the courthouse (go figure) for anyone with a bag of quarters. Fast forward to page 10 paragraph 32 if you have a short attention span.

AOD

F'n pathetic,but I'm not surprised.

Holy shit..These f'ers where the eyes and ears for the AG for 2 years,sending in all the 4473's...How the F can they agree to this ?

One nice thing about America is we don't have (for the most part) secret courts. If you ask GP, they'll tell you that they're under a non-disclosure regarding their settlement. And yet it's available at the courthouse (go figure) for anyone with a bag of quarters. Fast forward to page 10 paragraph 32 if you have a short attention span.

AOD

Last edited:
I'm going to let that one fly by. If that is all you have then you know nothing about NH.

Just to be clear that was in response to a super low blow that I was responding to....

However, as someone with many NH friends (and someone who loves the state) I do think sometimes you get too comfortable and think you are immune to the disease of liberalism. Yes, it’s 1,000x better than MA but you have a lot of Moon bats up there too - of course they are concentrated in certain areas, but the fact that Obama (twice) and Hilary won NH is disturbing.

Furthermore, we are one bad election away from another federal AWB and then it’s not going to matter if you are in MA or Texas.

Are you f-ing serious? WHY THE F WOULD YOU LET ANY BOSTON MEDIA SHOOT ANYTHING IN YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS?

Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.
But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Are YOU GUYs f-ing serious? Gun Parlor was one of the better dealers in the state (FYI, never met the guys but heard plenty of good things from my customers) until the AG ran deep up their ass and almost shut them down. They sold pretty much whatever you wanted to buy that was in the "grey zone", at no small risk. And here on NES everyone is mad at GunParlor? All he did was tell it how it is and you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive. And for telling the goddam truth. Been there & done that. But, if someone doesn't do a little spin and damage control who else is gonna do it? You guys? Holy crap, talk about eating your own...

This just shows how f-ed up we are as a group. Here we are, outnumbered 8-1 and beating each other up while the media laps it up and Maura wins. The problem with this whole story is the AG says anybody not licensed in MA can't sell ammo here. Nobody can afford to challenge it. She has an unlimited pot of money to crush us/them with: Our damn money! I don't see Goal taking it to court and anyway, if we/they did, we'd probably lose (this IS MA) or, more likely, go broke first. Oh, yeah, "Healy Hurts Families", that was real effective... If thats the best we can do then we are totally f'd....

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...

I say all this knowing I'll probably be sorry for even opening my mouth here, among supposed "friends". It ain't easy being a dealer in MA any more. It's not fun anymore either. They are just wearing us down and here you guys are pounding your chests and trying to pin the blame on some poor bastards who thought they were just trying to help? They were not the story, Target Sports was the story and the guy who dropped a dime was the story and the goddam AG writing her own laws and getting away with it is the REAL story.

So why don't we all just chill out and ask ourselves "What did you do today to further our common cause?"
Oh, aside from bitching like a bunch of little girls here on NES...

You all need to crash their FB reviews! Get on there and give em hell! There are alot of us that have but it's not enough yet!

You realize Hillary won your state right??? Keep pretending NH is Texas.

[laugh2] And...? I shot some of the 1000 rounds of .223 I had delivered to my door in my backyard yesterday. Hillary stealing votes in NH don't make it Ma. But you always show your jealousy by your NH remarks. You always have one and guess who don't give a rats azz? NH is the balls like it or not. Although we no longer need permission slips I got my last renewal in under TWO hours. Tell me how it works in Ma. again? I live free and not with some lesbo's boot on my neck.You got to be kidding. What's your excuse for staying, let me guess. Great job with great pay, it's for the family, no it's the kids school. etc. etc.

Just to be clear that was in response to a super low blow that I was responding to....

However, as someone with many NH friends (and someone who loves the state) I do think sometimes you get too comfortable and think you are immune to the disease of liberalism. Yes, it’s 1,000x better than MA but you have a lot of Moon bats up there too - of course they are concentrated in certain areas, but the fact that Obama (twice) and Hilary won NH is disturbing.

Furthermore, we are one bad election away from another federal AWB and then it’s not going to matter if you are in MA or Texas.

yes, you are exactly right.

Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.
But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Are YOU GUYs f-ing serious? Gun Parlor was one of the better dealers in the state (FYI, never met the guys but heard plenty of good things from my customers) until the AG ran deep up their ass and almost shut them down. They sold pretty much whatever you wanted to buy that was in the "grey zone", at no small risk. And here on NES everyone is mad at GunParlor? All he did was tell it how it is and you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive. And for telling the goddam truth. Been there & done that. But, if someone doesn't do a little spin and damage control who else is gonna do it? You guys? Holy crap, talk about eating your own...

This just shows how f-ed up we are as a group. Here we are, outnumbered 8-1 and beating each other up while the media laps it up and Maura wins. The problem with this whole story is the AG says anybody not licensed in MA can't sell ammo here. Nobody can afford to challenge it. She has an unlimited pot of money to crush us/them with: Our damn money! I don't see Goal taking it to court and anyway, if we/they did, we'd probably lose (this IS MA) or, more likely, go broke first. Oh, yeah, "Healy Hurts Families", that was real effective... If thats the best we can do then we are totally f'd....

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...

I say all this knowing I'll probably be sorry for even opening my mouth here, among supposed "friends". It ain't easy being a dealer in MA any more. It's not fun anymore either. They are just wearing us down and here you guys are pounding your chests and trying to pin the blame on some poor bastards who thought they were just trying to help? They were not the story, Target Sports was the story and the guy who dropped a dime was the story and the goddam AG writing her own laws and getting away with it is the REAL story.

So why don't we all just chill out and ask ourselves "What did you do today to further our common cause?"
Did the Gun Parlor ask themselves that question?

You see all that bitching you just did about the AGs deep pockets and ****ing mass residents?!?! THAT is what the owner of gun parlor should have been telling channel 5! That is how you support the 2a and support gun owners. **** gun parlor.

Yes be vigilant, Mauras girlfriend just got elected mayor of Manchester.

I live free and not with some lesbo's boot on my neck.You got to be kidding.

Did you know said lesbo is from New Hampshire not MA so why don't you take her back. It shows the great state of New Hampshire is complicit as well.

Yeah dude, it's not going to go the way you think it would. Would you have let channel 5 on your range to shoot that story about Target Sports? Why would anyone trust what the Boston media would do? They LITERALLY linked videos of Vegas and Texas.

I'll refund your money too.

What I did was 5 years ago I pulled stakes after living in Ma for 56 years and GTFO. Lost cause face it ain't never changing. Any gun owner who stays there of their own free will believing they can change things there is on a fools errand.

- - - Updated - - -

You make it sound like we can all pick up and move. I'm counting the days until I save enough for a down payment.

I did exactly that and it was not easy at 56 years of age. But I sucked it up and MADE it happen.

Yeah dude, it's not going to go the way you think it would. Would you have let channel 5 on your range to shoot that story about Target Sports? Why would anyone trust what the Boston media would do? They LITERALLY linked videos of Vegas and Texas.

I'll refund your money too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Admin again.

fda416d1b918418aa363687891acabc0--ww-history-dutch-women.jpg

Sorry but you are naïve if you believe that. NOTHING you can say to the media will make them use it the way that you want it to be used. MFS learned the hard way, they cut and pasted the material from Steve's interview to make the point that they wanted. They would do the same to you or me.

In college our radio station was an ABC affiliate and I had a press pass, traveled with the media, was in the back rooms, saw all the 1968 presidential and VP candidates up close and personal . . . and what I read in the newspapers was not even close to what really happened. Nothing has changed in those 50 years, but it has gotten worse.

I literally train people in my back yard range. If any media outlet asked me to give them air time I would tell them to suck an egg. I dont understand why this is such a hard concept to grab. The media is so honest right? The media in New England is so straight forward you wouldn't have anything to worry about than the truth right?

They lined up ammo in rows inside the Gun Parlor's range and bitched about law abiding Americans buying ammo online. I am sure Thomas Jefferson is proud tonight.

Sorry, but I can't buy this, given the history of the media in this state. Can any dealer who purports to be on the side of the gun owner in this state honestly say to themselves, "well, the media twists gun store interviews 10 out of 10 times historically, but I'm sure they'll be honest THIS time!"

Either they were monumentally, colossally stupid, or they were malicious. Either way, they were looking at the main chance and should be deeply ashamed. If they take a serious hit to their bottom line, they've got it coming.

Last edited:
WCVB didn't send a video guy and a reporter half way across the state on a whim, I would bet TGP was complicit in some way or form if I were a betting man.

Agreed. The most anti 2A TV channel in town shows up on your doorstep — the same WCVB that lied about crowds at 2016 Statehouse rally — and you shut down the store/range and let them turn it into a recording studio. Seems hard to believe that happens on a whim.

I hate that channel with a passion to begin with, one more reason why its not allowed on in our house.

[laugh2] And...? I shot some of the 1000 rounds of .223 I had delivered to my door in my backyard yesterday. Hillary stealing votes in NH don't make it Ma. But you always show your jealousy by your NH remarks. You always have one and guess who don't give a rats azz? NH is the balls like it or not. Although we no longer need permission slips I got my last renewal in under TWO hours. Tell me how it works in Ma. again? I live free and not with some lesbo's boot on my neck.You got to be kidding. What's your excuse for staying, let me guess. Great job with great pay, it's for the family, no it's the kids school. etc. etc.

Sorry bro, seems like I hit sensitive spot, didn’t mean to make you mad!

Sounds like you’ve found paradise. I must be jealous like you said. I’m sure you got lots more guns and ammo than I’ll ever own stuck here in MA.

Back
Top Bottom