Top three gun forums

1. Northeast Shooters
2. Northeast Shooters
3. Northeast Shooters

Yes, I am in a rut. I belong to a few other fourms but only go to them occassionally lately.

I rarely go to any other forums. Once in a blue moon I will check out xdtalk, ar15, or thr.

NES
Appleseedinfo
M14 Firing Line and M4 Carbine.net are about the same.

ARFCOM when I am really board and have read everything on the other 4.

Other than here, I'll actively read the S&W Forum (haven't posted, yet), but for the most part I only hit up other forums when I do a search for something specific. I do sometimes look at the gun pr0n on 1911forum and m1911.org's forums.

1. NES - we are family here! Nobody else can touch that.

I belong to a bunch more but don't average 1x/2 weeks on hitting them anymore, other than ARfcom's New England sub-forum (where Derek and I originally became friends). No way that I'd include ARfcom on my top three however, just that I try to square away legal info in that particular sub-forum.

When I go to THR I tend to go to the one being run by Oleg Volk. I think that's the new one but I have to check.

Those of you who frequent THR; which of them do you visit?
http://thehighroad.org
http://thehighroad.us

The old one seems to be much more active than the new one.

To stay on topic, I spend most of my time here on NES because it is family and just about every every question I have is answered.

Pretty much just here. I did join calguns but it's just to check up on CA laws more than anything else. My wife's family is out there so we visit CA regularly.

1. NES

2. NorthEastShooters

3. N.E.S.

i did a search one day and this site came up, been here ever since. No need for me to go anywhere else, this one has everything i need. I did join another site or 2, but it has been so long since i have gone to either of them that i don't even remember which ones they were without looking at my links etc..

I tried THR for awhile, but it seemed like a foreign country compared to NES. Couldn't really get into it and left. So only NES.

NES for the community and local info
benos for the best competitive shooting info
TPI for the best defense/tactics info

1. NES I'm new to this forum but, for me, I consder it far and away the best.
2. Warrifles
3. USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association of America)

Thank you NES

Back
Top Bottom