Tulammo

6 months ago people were giving their left nut for that gold...

Seriously, a little dirty but i never had an issue with it.

My Saiga doesn't have a problem with it, my AR recently has started hating it. Not sure wtf is going on there. My pistols go NOM NOM NOM!

AK,SKS and Saiga... ask for it by name.

Good range fodder.

Never ran it myself, but there was something posted here awhile back regarding a 10k or so round study... and it chewed through barrels (in relative terms).. and wasn't necessarily consistent in velocity or accuracy.

Plinking? sure.. unless you got some epic fine and expensive barrel. If you're storing for your SHTF rifle... get some nice brass stuff to keep in the back of the closet for those purposes.

For range time I will grab it if I see it. Out of a few hundred rounds through my SR9 only one failure to fire. That being said, it's also the only brand to ever give me that issue in the SR9. For the price, absolutely worth it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tulammo is the bottom of the barrel for Russian steel cased.

I had a batch of the 7.62x54r that had a lot of duds, at least 3 out of every box of 20.
Some of the 7.62x39 has been known to have corrosive primers used now and then. Clean accordingly to prevent rust.

Tulammo is the bottom of the barrel for Russian steel cased.

I had a batch of the 7.62x54r that had a lot of duds, at least 3 out of every box of 20.
Some of the 7.62x39 has been known to have corrosive primers used now and then. Clean accordingly to prevent rust.

I agree 100% with Ray. I used it my AK that I brought to the last Holbrook shoot for folks to try. Its dirty which is OK cleaning takes care of that but they must be using Berdan primers in some of it because rust started to from the next day when I went to clean my rifle.
I now use Golden Bear or Silver Bear. The white box stuff out there now is also Tula

Just my own experience:
Good: 9mm, x39, .223, .308.
Light strikes every 5 rounds or so: .380, .45. All went bang on the second pull of trigger.
I don't know if they are dirtier. I clean my tools after every range trip.

Their 9 shoots a couple hundred fps faster than anyone else. With S&W guns it makes them a little more accurate. I prefer to buy brass but I still have a couple hundred rounds in my stock.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just had a bad primer in 7.62x39 last weekend. When pulled back on the bolt the case and powder came out but the bullet was stuck in the rifling. Had to tap it out with a cleaning rod. Overall though, its cheap ammo that gets the job done.

Back
Top Bottom