Two MA Individuals Arraigned on Charges of Possessing 'Ghost Guns'.

Your reading material gets used as evidence to demonize you in the court of public opinion too.

There were also several high-capacity magazines, templates to make ghost guns, a DVD called "How to build your untraceable AR-15 at home" and "a copy of 'Mein Kampf,'" Brennan said, referring to Adolf Hitler's manifesto.

Your reading material gets used as evidence to demonize you in the court of public opinion too.

Then they should be looking into congress. Adolf's manifesto is in the library of congress. 🤔

What I want to know is did they raid this guy's bookshelf, or did he have his copy of Mein Kampf zip tied to the no no weapon?
Right or wrong, if they had a warrant to search for guns it makes perfect sense that they would look at a bookshelf and even open every book. I would expect any investigator with even average intelligence to be looking there.

And despite the headline, the charges had nothing to do with the guns being "ghost guns" and his stupid book. The charges:
Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm (2 Counts)
Possession of a Large Capacity Feeding Device (26 Counts)
Possession of a Firearm without a Firearm Identification Card (7 Counts)
Improper Storage of a Firearm (8 Counts)
Possession of a Silencer (4 Counts)
These are all well known laws, and while I don't agree with them , they chose to play the game, they get the stupid prize.

And despite the headline, the charges had nothing to do with the guns being "ghost guns" and his stupid book. The charges:
Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm (2 Counts)
Possession of a Large Capacity Feeding Device (26 Counts)
Possession of a Firearm without a Firearm Identification Card (7 Counts)
Improper Storage of a Firearm (8 Counts)
Possession of a Silencer (4 Counts)
These are all well known laws, and while I don't agree with them , they chose to play the game, they get the stupid prize.

Beat me to it.

Bob

Absolutely. If you don’t want people scrutinizing you and your life, don’t willingly break laws. I just think that unless the guy was a known Nazi, or had Facebook posts praising Mein Kampf as a guide to live by, it’s irrelevant that he owned the book. The AG’s Facebook post talking about “the new reality we are facing” just seems like scare tactics.

@skui believe in his own words as well that FPS russia's case would have been thrown out but because he owned NFA items, ie suppressors it gives the government feds more flexibility to illegal search and seizure.

so he had 4 pillows?

Do staties who guard Mora and Faker have "silencers"? Dude was definitely wanted to protect his hearing. The hi cap mags charge is probably bogus, pre-ban or not, this is not how "justice" works in MA, they will try to plead him for lesser charge. Also Hitler never wrote manifestos, Mein Kamp is not it.

Mass State Police detectives executed a search warrant in Worcester on Wednesday. The subject was one of the guys charged last year in Warren when a cop shooting there smelled weed. They claim he bought a magpul speed loader at cabelas and ammo at the gun parlor, but gas a revoked LTC. They also found 2 "AR-15 style " rifles, 3 large capacity mags, and ammo. His case in East Brookfield is still pending.

I'd guess they're monitoring his credit cards. Probably bought 80% lowers, triggering the investigation.

PSGWSP

They issued an arrest warrant, but haven't arraigned him yet.

As much as our Dear Leaders like to violate our rights without due process, they can’t monitor credit card transactions without probable cause and a subpoena or the charges will get tossed...and 80% parts aren’t illegal (yet)..

Mass State Police detectives executed a search warrant in Worcester on Wednesday. The subject was one of the guys charged last year in Warren when a cop shooting there smelled weed. They claim he bought a magpul speed loader at cabelas and ammo at the gun parlor, but gas a revoked LTC. They also found 2 "AR-15 style " rifles, 3 large capacity mags, and ammo. His case in East Brookfield is still pending.

was that from an article? So Gun Parlor sold him ammo without an LTC?

I'd guess they're monitoring his credit cards. Probably bought 80% lowers, triggering the investigation.

PSGWSP

buying 80%ers triggers investigation? Even I not so paranoid.

“Ghost guns pose a serious threat to public safety — they’re untraceable and are often made from easily obtained items, allowing people to circumvent our laws. We are working to get these guns off our streets and out of the hands of dangerous people," Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said in a statement.

so what's Mora doing to get these "ghosts" off the street?

Sounds like the Winthrop arrest was a good one, not clear what the Milton arrest was about...I’m guessing he finished the ARs and didn’t file the necessary paperwork to make them legit..

Back
Top Bottom