Unsafe Range

Wish I could find the "safety dance" range video someone (DR. Grant?) posted a few years back. Classic.

Chris

Jryan did this but he either deleted it or someone took the video down.

this was the original... maybe I will remake it... now that I have AVS.... lol

Also notice the epically unnecessary muzzle sweep at 1:10.... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:

And the comments are closed for the video. Surprise surprise.

After watching that video. At the .58 sec mark. I have finally seen a situation where one of these would come in handy.

mb31.jpg

At Singletary R&G I saw an elderly shooter yell at another shooter while he was packing his equipment to leave the range because there were people down range. Assuming his pistol was unloaded, the packing shooter always kept his firearm pointed in a safe direction, it seemed over the top.

My club rules state clearly all rifles racked and handguns on the rear rear table actions open no handling of fire arms while anyone is downrange. However.....As an ro for our club the event you describe here is not something to yell about. This is a "teaching moment" for me where you approach the member and remind him/her professionally of the rule and that you would appreciate it if he left his fire arms alone until all people have come back behind the line and we are hot again. Simple

In all actuality if I were to yell at a member for an infraction like this the president would be pissed. He wants all ros to be courteuose.......At first. If the member gets pissy then its time to ask them to leave.

As far as the infraction here the rules are the rules. But certain nothing to get all worked up over.

Last edited:
Wish I could find the "safety dance" range video someone (DR. Grant?) posted a few years back. Classic.

Chris

This is my best rendition so far.... I need to add more captions, etc....

[video=vimeo;211776035]http://vimeo.com/211776035/1fab5eabef[/video]

Back
Top Bottom