USPSA RIFLE @ New Bedford - Sunday 11/27

Im thrilled for this match. Unfortunately I didnt have all the parts for the Harvard match, but now shes ready to roll!!
What class do I shoot if using an EOTceh with BUIS?

A link for the rules being used is in the original post. I believe you'll be in the tactical division, but you can check.

Woot. I am looking forward to this!!!

TY, what kind of coffee do you drink again? Looking forward to meeting ya in person.
And all of you that were there for my epic rifle meltdown at harvard will get to see the new, improved, repaired, running flawlessly with over 600 rounds rifle. :)

Creme No Sugar. See you Sunday

Maybe the cold froze your brain. average temp was 34

I showed up last year with my JP rifle. It turned into a single shot at various times during the match. Only realized later than the gas block had been adjusted in the summer, and the cold weather reduced the power of the ammo so it couldn't operate the BCG properly.

Maybe the cold froze your brain. average temp was 34

Yeah, I was pretty cold last year, and my rifle coughed and puked all over the place too. I am heading to the range this week to burn a few and make sure it is running proper before the match this time, and I am bringing a bottle of oil this time [rolleyes].

no $$$$

Only made it out to 1 USPSA match this year but I think I'm going to switch over to HSC so I can join their action pistol folks and help out more, that should get my ass in gear to get to all the local matches.

Is your rifle in a configuration that was legal under the now expired federal AWB?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Collapsible stock, flash hider, Bayonet lug, 30round Pmags. Guess I'll be sitting this one out.

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone who had a problem at a USPSA match in MA? I haven't

What I think people can get away with and what I'll tell someone else to do on a public forum aren't the same. If I tell him to go for it and he's the first to get jammed up...

What I think people can get away with and what I'll tell someone else to do on a public forum aren't the same. If I tell him to go for it and he's the first to get jammed up...

That is not an answer to my question JAR. Original question was "Have you ever seen or heard of anyone who had a problem at a USPSA match in MA? "

Anyone from northern MA/southern NH (around Nashua) going to the match that wants to carpool?

ETA: Sunday forecast is for high of 65, low of 51, mostly cloudy, 10% chance of precip. Looks nice!

Last edited:
Ok, I'm not afraid to admit I don't know how my AR works. I stick loaded mags in it and it shoots. I'm sure it needs to be cleaned before tomorrows match, but that aint happening. What I would like is to know if someone can show me how to lubricate it properly before the match. I figure I'll bring the rifle and a quart of motor oil to the safe table and wait for some knowledgeable soul to offer some assistance. I'll be the guy whose rifle screeches when you pull the bolt back cuz the rifle is bone dry...

-Cuz

Ok, I'm not afraid to admit I don't know how my AR works. I stick loaded mags in it and it shoots. I'm sure it needs to be cleaned before tomorrows match, but that aint happening. What I would like is to know if someone can show me how to lubricate it properly before the match. I figure I'll bring the rifle and a quart of motor oil to the safe table and wait for some knowledgeable soul to offer some assistance. I'll be the guy whose rifle screeches when you pull the bolt back cuz the rifle is bone dry...

-Cuz

I'll be there early. Make sure you have a rag. [wink]

Thanks! See you in the morning.

Hey Cuz I have to pass tomorrow as the peoples republic hasen't sent my renewal NR lic yet. Been a month since the interview and still waiting for it to get here. Would have been happy to show you how to tear down clean and lube.
Dave

Hey Cuz I have to pass tomorrow as the peoples republic hasen't sent my renewal NR lic yet. Been a month since the interview and still waiting for it to get here. Would have been happy to show you how to tear down clean and lube.
Dave

I am not 100% sure on this, but I think if you are coming to MA to participate in a competition, and you have a license from your home state, then you are exempt from the requirement for a non-res LTC when it comes to bringing your firearm into the state.

A more detailed explanation is on GOAL's site: http://www.goal.org/masslawpages/travelinfo.html

Allowed
Handguns - possession by a non resident for the purpose of attending the following; competition, a meeting or exhibition of any organized firearms collecting group, or hunting.
Long Guns - possession by a non resident for the purpose of attending the following; competition, a meeting or exhibition of any organized firearms collecting group, hunting or while on a firing or shooting range.
Ban Compliant Modern Sporting Rifles (allowed under the above exemption for Long Guns) - All Modern Sporting Rifles must be ban compliant! compliance definitions here.

I am not 100% sure on this, but I think if you are coming to MA to participate in a competition, and you have a license from your home state, then you are exempt from the requirement for a non-res LTC when it comes to bringing your firearm into the state.

A more detailed explanation is on GOAL's site: http://www.goal.org/masslawpages/travelinfo.html

But i'm pretty sure that my 30rd mags even though pre ban still are a problem. No problem though, I'm sure there is a deer with ambitions of jumping in front of a slug tomorrow.
dave

Back
Top Bottom