• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Virginia police say 6-year-old student shot teacher at Newport News elementary school

Shot in the chest with a 9 mm, so is she missing a lung now?

CLAIM: On Memorial Day 2022 President Biden claimed a 9mm bullet will “blow the lung out of the body.”

Right? Far from. She took it through the hand and into the "upper chest," then had the wherewithal to evacuate her classroom (while shouting), get herself to the main office to report it, and then stand in the school doorway yelling for people to call 911 before she passed out.

That's from a center-mass hit to what looks like a somewhat petite (certainly not massive) woman. I'd guess it wasn't JHP, but that seems like yet another indicator that 9mm FMJ (presumably) is not your greatest ammo choice as far as stopping power goes...

Oh, I get it. Vote Democrat. The more abortion, the less kids, the less shooting.........Or am I missing something here.
Hmmm, since over 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock the issue is self-evident but if you mention this fact, you're a racists.
These individuals have no ability to interact in polite society, they have no ability to obtain and keep a job so what does society expect?
You reap what you sow!

That's from a center-mass hit to what looks like a somewhat petite (certainly not massive) woman. I'd guess it wasn't JHP, but that seems like yet another indicator that 9mm FMJ (presumably) is not your greatest ammo choice as far as stopping power goes...

You got that right. A 40S&W would have vaporized her from the waist up! [smile]

Is it me or have people simply got more stupid than ever or perhaps I just never noticed how dumb they were all along?

After the Florida shooting (the one where bicycle boi rode to school to save his classmates AFTER the shooting was safely over - Hogg or something), that school also implemented a policy such as this:

The superintendent also said he was considering requiring clear plastic backpacks for students.

Which resulted in this reaction from a student (second to last line in my sig)

Why are you punishing me for one person's actions? -tyra hemens

Young Tyra very properly questions the sanity or effectiveness of punishing all for the sins of the few.

After the Florida shooting (the one where bicycle boi rode to school to save his classmates AFTER the shooting was safely over - Hogg or something), that school also implemented a policy such as this:

The superintendent also said he was considering requiring clear plastic backpacks for students.

Which resulted in this reaction from a student (second to last line in my sig)

Why are you punishing me for one person's actions? -tyra hemens

Young Tyra very properly questions the sanity or effectiveness of punishing all for the sins of the few.
Young Tyra is going places!

I can't imagine my 6 yr old Grandson bringing a gun to school and shooting teacher. Since story says they searched his backpack where did he hide the Taurus?

I can't imagine my 6 yr old Grandson bringing a gun to school and shooting teacher. Since story says they searched his backpack where did he hide the Taurus?

The person searching for it was a dude. The kid was wicked smart. He wrote "CLI" on the slide with a Sharpie. The searcher never had a chance.

Apparently the little booger was rather disturbed, and had some history of making threats...

I read somewhere that his IEP required one of his parents to accompany him throughout the school day, every day.

I've read and implemented a million IEPs as a parent and a teacher and I've never remotely heard of anything even half that invasive. And it's very hard for me to imagine a diagnosable condition that would require that kind of intervention.

I read somewhere that his IEP required one of his parents to accompany him throughout the school day, every day.

I've read and implemented a million IEPs as a parent and a teacher and I've never remotely heard of anything even half that invasive. And it's very hard for me to imagine a diagnosable condition that would require that kind of intervention.

In the article it stated that the day of the shooting was the first day a parent *hadn't* accompanied him to school, for whatever reason. Also said "they'd regret it for the rest of their lives".

The teacher had expressed concerns to the administration and was told to drop it.

Really sounds like this kid did not belong in a regular classroom- but due to rules about "mainstreaming" there he was. Madness.

Demonic possession?

Some seriously F’d up stuff going on in 1st Grade…

“Administrators at a Virginia elementary school were warned three separate times that a 6-year-old student had a gun or was threatening people before he allegedly shot his teacher, an attorney said...

The attorney said Ms. Zwerner had told an administrator the boy was threatening to beat up another child. About an hour or so later, the attorney said, a second teacher told an administrator she had searched the boy’s bag and believed he had put the gun in his pocket before going to recess. A third teacher told administrators another student was crying because the suspected shooter had shown him the gun and threatened to shoot him if he told anyone, Ms. Toscano said. A fourth employee, Ms. Toscano said, asked an administrator if he could search the boy but was denied….

The family said their son was receiving treatment at a hospital since the shooting. They said he has an acute disability and was in a care plan at the school that included his parents accompanying him to class daily. The week the shooting happened was the first week they weren’t with him in class, the family said.

“We will regret our absence on this day for the rest of our lives,” the family said.“

Back
Top Bottom