Watch "Fast & Furious" Hearing Live @ 10:00 am

I dont like Speier. Reporting of sales of multiple long arms. yup, that fixes it...[banghead]

I'm sure she introduces a bill in the next few months.

Would you like a blood sample too?

Note to self,

If before Oversight use
Step 1) Use "Oh... UMmmmm, I am not sure what you are getting at" Repeat question as if to be sure
Step 2) Stare blankly as the simple question is asked again in another form
Step 3) If the time is not up back to step 1 (repeat until next speaker)

Check, Got it!

Amazing how the anti's are framing their questions to make this look like a failure of gun law, and even more importantly, to divert the attention away from this entire thing possibly being a frame job of American gun owners and gun shops.

In order to blame the government for the deaths resulting from the sales of these guns, you have to also place blame on the guns or that "type" of gun. It's a double edge sword. I'm going to keep blaming the people behind the triggers for deaths, and continue supporting those who feel the ATF, etc should simply be abolished due to unconstitutionality.

Are you kidding me with this Connolly rant?

Nope, throw more money at it, and make more laws. That will fix the stupidity that lead to someone thinking letting guns go to Mexico without anyone being arrested or the guns seized en route was a good idea. We obviously cant fix Connolly...

Here we come with the "ATF needs more money and more people..."

[shocked] Mr. Connolly doest protest too much maybe!?

Side note: Put Canino and Newell in a room for a weekend?
Newell is playing by the waste the panels time by repeating questions, rephrasing questions and parsing workds.

Last edited:
I don't see anywhere in the constitution where we are guaranteed a right to bear sudafed, but I do see a right to bear arms"

God bless Texas

I don't see anywhere in the constitution where we are guaranteed a right to bear sudafed, but I do see a right to bear arms"

God bless Texas

Damn right.

On a side note, of all of the agents, I like Canino the most so far.

Wait, the ATF gets some of their equipment at Radio Shack?!, and a "Build it your self" kit at that?!

Back
Top Bottom