Watch "Fast & Furious" Hearing Live @ 10:00 am

Oh here we go, Mexico has better gun control than the US, and they are getting it right. They cant buy the stuff there, and why are we focusing on mexico when we have issues here and we traffic guns in the US. bla bla bla. Yup its ALL our fault, we should model our laws on the perfect example Mexico sets for us.[rolleyes]

Its frustrating that they cant stop random people on the street that have multiple guns (100 AK's)...Its none of your GD business when I or anyone else has. Newell can bite me.

Last edited:
Maloney ---- "I'll introduce a new bill"

But shes all for the 2nd amendment, but she doesn't want people to have easy access...don't forget these military type guns are "deadly deadly type guns"[rolleyes]

Why do they keep letting Newell speak, his answers are about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Last edited:
Gotta love how these anti ponces basically ignore the elephant in the room the whole time. I mean what the f**k is their point? Yeah, let's "wag the dog" right at an oversight hearing. They're flailing because because they so desperately want to avoid addressing the fact that the government f**ked up, big time.

-Mike

Amazing. She is using the investigation to try to ask them what new bills she should introduce.[puke] [angry2]

It almost makes you want to say to her something like "Ok, now please be quiet while the big people are talking, now that you've finished your 10 minute diatribe that has nothing to do with the reason we're here. "

Jeff, she did the same thing last time and got quite a bit of traction for the multiple long gun sales reporting crap that ATF/Obama tried to pull a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom