Went to Dean Safety at the mill

That’s it, you’re 100% correct, thanks for refreshing the nomenclature for me, it’s been a long time and my memory isn’t the best anymore.

Alright all you Shield maidens, you’re safe, I’ll go f*** off over here somewhere for a minute. lol Sorry for my confusion on that.

ETA: I’ll correct my initial post to reflect accurate informatio

Well sure but you've got a fancy purple one and a fancy knife to compliment it.

Do you own one? I always thought it was kind of a cool concept, seemed pretty badass but never bought one. Have read some mixed reviews though mostly on the bad side.
Unfortunately, I do not own one. It’s on my list, but not very high up for the same reasons you held off on buying one. Cool niche concept and might be fun on the range but I don’t know if I would actually carry one.

Do you own one? I always thought it was kind of a cool concept, seemed pretty badass but never bought one. Have read some mixed reviews though mostly on the bad side.

Definitely not a cool gun. There's not enough profit in there. Especially for dopey gun re-sellers who's most gainfully employable attribute is being able to fill out a form and running a credit card POS. Anyone who wants to buy one is obviously trying to buy one gun for three calibers. That is a cheap person, and not worth a second rate gun store's time. They are to be ridiculed. /s

Definitely not a cool gun. There's not enough profit in there. Especially for dopey gun re-sellers who's most gainfully employable attribute is being able to fill out a form and running a credit card POS. Anyone who wants to buy one is obviously trying to buy one gun for three calibers. That is a cheap person, and not worth a second rate gun store's time. They are to be ridiculed. /s

6AF114BA-E424-4E85-9027-33A5E6D5E33A.gif

Sooo, is that a yes? lol

Machinist friend of mine had one, 1 or 2 of the cylinder charge holes were out of spec and shells would get stuck. Rather than send it back he touched it up with a reamer and fixed it.

Great guns. I picked up a 229 Legion SAO from @Dean Safety last year. Really nice pistol.

This pic is from the beginning of covid bs last year from a thread about the same, hence the mask and gloves.

View attachment 474256
Love the P229 with the SRT. I can shoot my issued gun OK, but nothing like compared to the Sig

I just ordered a jar. I will stop by Saturday and start lubing my hands up with it while I browse your tier one selection. ;)
I just hope it's actually lube.

Next time I see the copsh, I'm going to have an off the record conversation.
56d0r9.jpg

When I lived in Milan ... I'll never forget getting banned from one place for not finishing my meal. ...

Too late. I just finished shaving off my eyebrows and dumping motor oil over myself to slip thru the wire. lol
Stay the hell out of @djbradles chicken coop, you.

If it was 10 years ago, you weren't shooting a Shield .45.
Whenever it was. I thought I made it clear enough that my date details were a little skewed these days.
Me, I wouldn't have conceded defeat until I got fact-checked by @Shieldster45.
But you do you.

That’s it, you’re 100% correct, thanks for refreshing the nomenclature for me, it’s been a long time and my memory isn’t the best anymore.

Alright all you Shield maidens, you’re safe, I’ll go f*** off over here somewhere for a minute. lol Sorry for my confusion on that.

ETA: I’ll correct my initial post to reflect accurately.

Everyone knows cops are under a lot of stress lately, so I understand your failing memory. It's not a fun time to be in LE.

And anything M&P. lol Ha.

Oh damn, just when I thought I helped a cop out, he goes and screws it up! [laugh]

My only issue with the sign at Dean Safety is that it does not include Ruger.
Taurus gets a lot of hate because they make cheap, shitty knock offs of decent guns. You know what they don't copy? Rugers.
Wait, what's wrong with Ruger? I don't really like their semi-autos due to ergonomics that don't work for me and too many safeties for my tastes, but they're at least a reliable quality product, unlike S&W. I really like Ruger wheel guns too, plus the Mk3/4 and 10/22...

Wait, what's wrong with Ruger? I don't really like their semi-autos due to ergonomics that don't work for me and too many safeties for my tastes, but they're at least a reliable quality product, unlike S&W. I really like Ruger wheel guns too, plus the Mk3/4 and 10/22...

Lol. Ruger wheel guns? I mean come on. Not only is it the top Fudd gun, but it's so ghey it comes with its own aids test. If you're not buying and expensive Kimber, you deserve the ridicule. I would totally stay away from the mill, lest you get taunted for a second time./s

Here is what is wrong with Ruger:

"In a letter sent to all members of Congress on March 30, 1989, William B. Ruger, Jr., wrote:

“The best way to address the firepower concern is therefore not to try to outlaw or license many millions of older and perfectly legitimate firearms (which would be a licensing effort of staggering proportions) but to prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines. By a simple, complete, and unequivocal ban on large-capacity magazines, all the difficulty of defining ‘assault rifle’ and ‘semi-automatic rifles’ is eliminated. The large-capacity magazine itself, separate or attached to the firearm, becomes the prohibited item. A single amendment to Federal firearms laws could effectively implement these objectives.”

In a later interview with Tom Brokaw of NBC news in 1992, Ruger stated: “No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun.” He added “I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20- or 30-round mags or my folding stock.” "

Here is what is wrong with Ruger:

"In a letter sent to all members of Congress on March 30, 1989, William B. Ruger, Jr., wrote:

“The best way to address the firepower concern is therefore not to try to outlaw or license many millions of older and perfectly legitimate firearms (which would be a licensing effort of staggering proportions) but to prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines. By a simple, complete, and unequivocal ban on large-capacity magazines, all the difficulty of defining ‘assault rifle’ and ‘semi-automatic rifles’ is eliminated. The large-capacity magazine itself, separate or attached to the firearm, becomes the prohibited item. A single amendment to Federal firearms laws could effectively implement these objectives.”

In a later interview with Tom Brokaw of NBC news in 1992, Ruger stated: “No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun.” He added “I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20- or 30-round mags or my folding stock.” "
I, for one, HATE it when someone takes a principled stance on an issue and can subsequently defend it.... Sherif, you ain't just a pretty pair of hands!

Back
Top Bottom