Went to Dean Safety at the mill

1. Damn. Is thread still going??? LOL

2. . . . .

It still blows my mind that so many regulars on this forum have an issue with the way an FFL conducts their privately owned businesses. Especially when they cite not being friendly and catering to new gun owners.

The same forum is that says HI MAURA and USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, as well as refusing to answer questions when newbies join and ask them.

Those might not be intersecting data sets, though. ;)

OK, now I'm done. I'm not catching up on 5 pages of posts. Seems like the mostly-kumbaya moment can be put to bed.

My only issue with the sign at Dean Safety is that it does not include Ruger.
Taurus gets a lot of hate because they make cheap, shitty knock offs of decent guns. You know what they don't copy? Rugers.

But Ruger makes some damn fine castings. Ruger is Pine Tree Castings where Caspian slides, Magnum Research BFG frames, some Kimber frames and other gun parts made.

Mino would have thrown you out, Italians are real serious about their food. :)
Concealed means concealed, right? Being the cheap bastard that I am, I don't like to pay $10 for watered down Absolut vodka martinis at dinner out, so I bring my own nips. Same on the airplanes. I can bring a small ziploc bag full of 1oz nips thru TSA and just get cups of ice on the plane. Jack.

And thank god for that! If I ever had to count on purchasing in that dumpy mill in MA, I know I've really slipped to rock bottom.
Well, if you lived in this toilet state as a law abiding gun owner, You'd soon appreciate the view of the "dumpy mill" every time you come off the 495 exit.
Its my Taj Mahal.
Who's side are you on anyways?

Well, if you lived in this toilet state as a law abiding gun owner, You'd soon appreciate the view of the "dumpy mill" every time you come off the 495 exit.
Its my Taj Mahal.
Who's side are you on anyways?

Really? You want me to sum up my comments for the last two days? There's a lot of people here who are sick of me and not looking for an opinion different from their own.

Here is what is wrong with Ruger:

"In a letter sent to all members of Congress on March 30, 1989, William B. Ruger, Jr., wrote:

“The best way to address the firepower concern is therefore not to try to outlaw or license many millions of older and perfectly legitimate firearms (which would be a licensing effort of staggering proportions) but to prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines. By a simple, complete, and unequivocal ban on large-capacity magazines, all the difficulty of defining ‘assault rifle’ and ‘semi-automatic rifles’ is eliminated. The large-capacity magazine itself, separate or attached to the firearm, becomes the prohibited item. A single amendment to Federal firearms laws could effectively implement these objectives.”

In a later interview with Tom Brokaw of NBC news in 1992, Ruger stated: “No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun.” He added “I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20- or 30-round mags or my folding stock.” "
I take Bill Ruger's comment on the mini 14, it's folding stock and its 20,or 30 round magazines a diferent way. I think Bill was watching out for the civillian population and that his meaning was to say, that we should buy a Colt, preferably a pre ban, here in Ma.. I think it was drgrant, who said it well. The mini 14 is at best, is capable of shooting minute of matress.

Concealed means concealed, right? Being the cheap bastard that I am, I don't like to pay $10 for watered down Absolut vodka martinis at dinner out, so I bring my own nips. Same on the airplanes. I can bring a small ziploc bag full of 1oz nips thru TSA and just get cups of ice on the plane. Jack.
A dozen nips on a flight! You must keep them hopping with your tomato juice, and, or ice requests.

A dozen nips on a flight! You must keep them hopping with your tomato juice, and, or ice requests.
Well, it's a long haul from Boston to Anchorage where I refill the bag during the layover and then off to Homer. Son Mark, when he picks me up at Homer has a bottle in his truck for "Standby". Jack.

I did not read every post I have bought my CZ97at Dean, and I have seen a new shooter come in and ask a boatload of questions, and Sharif answered it, and the customer bought a firearm. It is all fun!!

Back
Top Bottom