Went to Dean Safety at the mill

Theres a few things Id like, but if Im honest with myself I dont NEED anything right now, Im back into saving for a house mode. Maybe if I get a nice bonus ill buy something rediculous i dont need though... (i hear 50 cals are fun?)
If it wasn't for ammo costs, I would own a 50 cal and would shoot it every week.

You sure that wasn't 4 easy payments of $595? [laugh]
Chapther 93A covers payment plans, layaway, deposits, etc. This falls under the AG office to protect consumers and enforce. 3x damages if you step wrong.

As a consequence there are no deposits, no layaway, no payment plans, nothing of the sort available.

Yes I recognized the humor but chapter 93A isnt the least bit funny

Thousands or pre 2016 lowers have been lawfully possessed in the state.

Healey's FAQ says they can be built up in the future.

The new law says they had to be registered???

You can't register a stripped lower.

This BS law will not hold up in court.

In the mean time lets shoot for under 1% compliance to this BS.

Notice they don't have penalties or means to enforce this?

They know they overplayed their hand.

Thousands or pre 2016 lowers have been lawfully possessed in the state.

Healey's FAQ says they can be built up in the future.

The new law says they had to be registered???

You can't register a stripped lower.

This BS law will not hold up in court.

In the mean time lets shoot for under 1% compliance to this BS.

Notice they don't have penalties or means to enforce this?

They know they overplayed their hand.
Fun at parties,..

I was at the Mill today. Glad I was the first, by 9:15am it was packed.

I met @LT5 , he saw me speaking to someone else, looked at me and said "excuse me stud, you must be Broc".
Pick up anything interesting? Whenever I came by that place, someone was either buying or picking up an MP5 clone. Also, there used to be a guy selling nothing but CZs out of a tiny room that looked like a kiosk. Is he still there?

We do give free AR mags to LEOs. All ARs ship with 30rders which we have to pull out to sell. So we have boxes and boxes of them. So whenever a LEO buys an AR they usually get a handful of free mags thrown in.

Ya lost me there, good luck with all that.

Maybe they will remember that when they come for you with orders from the state.

Or not.

I met @LT5 , he saw me speaking to someone else, looked at me and said "excuse me stud, you must be Broc".
I was there too. I knew it was you when I overheard you complaining about your "short barrel by snubnose standards". I was going to say hi but I didn't want to make it any more awkward.

Don’t be modest.
You’re leaving out the part after you said yes and women’s panties started falling from the ceiling………….

Then we found out @Reptile had been storing them up there and we ran out screaming get them off me get them off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom