• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WHAT ARE WE LEFT WITH?

After this bs bill or its retarded cousin pass, what will we be able to own "legally"?
Revolvers? Lever action? Slide? Bolt? Such horse sh*t.
Not worth really over analyzing at this point - the bill is currently engrossed so until the Senate picks it up and does something with it, it’s nothing but paper.

I said in another thread that the Senate and the House are not really getting along so I can see them stalling or massively changing the bill in attempt to gain the spotlight over the House. This could mean a worse bill, or a bill that maybe actually tackles real crime that could garner support of MCOPA… unlikely but who knows.

I'm surprised we haven't seen any mass casualty event with an archer? 1 guy well positioned in an urban setting could wreak havoc and quietly slip away. Ban bows now!!!
Happened in Sweden/Switzerland or Norway like a year or 2 ago.
I think in the end it was 6 injured or dead

Remember we have waaaay more power than they do and they know it. They don't care about the constitution or the reasons we have these rights. Only do what it takes to make people unable to protect themselves. We are staring Patriots Day April 19,1775 right in the face along with Nazi Germany 1936 and the collapse of Western Civilization. This will end when we say so.

They need to be reminded (daily) that what they're proposing is counter to SCOTUS, and that it will be challenged in court and they're probably going to lose, so please stop the insanity.
What do they care? There's absolutely no repercussions to just pass oppressive laws and wait to see if SCOTUS will spank them.

After this bs bill or its retarded cousin pass, what will we be able to own "legally"?
Serious answer. If you keep anything, you might as well keep everything. There are so many traps in this thing that the only way to really comply is to just give up. It’s not a bug, its a feature as the broken record skips.

As of the current version (which will change for better or worse. Most likely not better for anyone but LEO and retired LEO and in some places worse for the rest of us than the already bad House bill), you're left with whatever you own today that complies with the current state of MA law (not the Healey as A.G. press conference.) two feature test, no copies of then-named weapons etc.

What portion of what you can keep if you register (assuming you're going to comply) can be bought or sold by who, or where legally after it passes is not looking pretty at all.

Whether you effectively lobby your Senators, vote, donate, email, engage with press and local PD will impact how bad it gets. How many of your unaware friends you get to speak up will impact how bad it gets. As of now, they have heard from a tiny minority of gun owners voicing objections. Change that.

As of the current version (which will change for better or worse. Most likely not better for anyone but LEO and retired LEO and in some places worse for the rest of us than the already bad House bill), you're left with whatever you own today that complies with the current state of MA law (not the Healey as A.G. press conference.) two feature test, no copies of then-named weapons etc.

What portion of what you can keep if you register (assuming you're going to comply) can be bought or sold by who, or where legally after it passes is not looking pretty at all.

Whether you effectively lobby your Senators, vote, donate, email, engage with press and local PD will impact how bad it gets. How many of your unaware friends you get to speak up will impact how bad it gets. As of now, they have heard from a tiny minority of gun owners voicing objections. Change that.
Any idea what the charge/violation is for a firearm that’s not registered, but was efa10’d in the past? (Does efa10 count?)

Although this passed the house the bill is not in its final form. Hopefully won’t be as bad…

I'm more worried about a Czech company buying 70% of the ammo production, including Federal, CCI, Speer, and Remington ammo, in the United States and another significant producer (Lake City) not selling any more to the public (for the time being anyways). The thing is, they just bought all these companies for something like $1.6 billion, it would be easy enough for the Feds or even some billionaire to pay them to shut off the supply (or allocate all production to military across the world, like the Feds are doing with Lake City) and we'd be frucked. If war escalates in the Mideast and/or if there are any terrorist attacks on U.S. soil, there will be no ammo for months/years, stack it high and deep while you can.

Last edited:
Any idea what the charge/violation is for a firearm that’s not registered, but was efa10’d in the past? (Does efa10 count?)

Although this passed the house the bill is not in its final form. Hopefully won’t be as bad…
Apparently old eFA10's and 4473 transaction records don't count. New literal registry is what I last saw in the house version. Look at the the thread for the bill for more details from the better informed than me. Also see goal.org..

Back
Top Bottom