• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you spending your tax return on?

Try as I might I can never configure our taxes where it comes out close to zero. Normally we dump what we get back into whatever goal we are working towards in the moment. This time however I plan on getting myself some goodies.

1) Remington 870 (unsure what model)
2) Some firearm training classes
3) BJJ gym membership
4) Undetermined handgun

So what is NES spending the return of money stolen from them on?
BJJ membership? Better add a regular gym membership. BJJ is the ultimate cardio check. My very lax Ishinru class did some ground fighting and I was tasting lactic acid about 3 minutes in. Far cry from the days of having 2-3 guys lined up and rolling continuously for 20-30 minutes straight.

For the sickos, that was not an innuendo. Just manly men, doing manly things, in a manly way.

Well, just got my results. Pay the feds about 500, get back about 400 from state. Not a bad net of paying 100 bucks. But nothing new for me right now I guess.

BJJ membership? Better add a regular gym membership. BJJ is the ultimate cardio check. My very lax Ishinru class did some ground fighting and I was tasting lactic acid about 3 minutes in. Far cry from the days of having 2-3 guys lined up and rolling continuously for 20-30 minutes straight.

For the sickos, that was not an innuendo. Just manly men, doing manly things, in a manly way.
I have a regular gym membership as well. The BJJ is to get more cardio in. I completely despise the treadmill.

Between the two I think that I have enough for a Marlin Dark Series in either .45/70 or 44 Magnum. Plus a bunch of ammo.

i may have bid on a few things on gunbroker....
and might have bought a parts kit i'll never be able to build but f*** it...

looking for a WWII or earlier 1911 marked US Army
i'd like a S&W model 19, old like a 19-2 or something, 4" blued
an M1A would be nice
henry big boy in .357, not brass
an AKM that hasn't been massified....

Good thing you weren't planning on pool else you would receive only a Jelly of the month subscription.
Strange thing happened to me after telling us we would get less in our bonus. I received more than last year. Not sure how that works after telling us to expect less but NFA Family trust is incoming!

A grand toward T bills and another grand toward the used car I bought with cash. That's all there is. I have underpaid in the past.

Back
Top Bottom