What Club/Range do you belong to?

Nantucket Hunting Association.

I am a founding member and have been very active in the club over the years but I have to admit I , and a lot of other members are thinking twice about re-upping this year, for a few very specific reasons.

I have an application for Bass River Rod and Gun sitting on my desk at work.

Holden Nimrod League - just joined bc of new trap, double trap, and skeet ranges. Members seem okay. Public trap shoot on Thursday eves.

Stoughton F&G - inlaws are members there. Nice trap range, decent indoor pistol range (lead only, no jacket). Members can be pissy.

Major Waldron
Barrington, NH
www.majorwaldron.com

I still can't get used to the whole club thing here. All I really want is a range, not a club, and I don't mind paying usage fees to help keep up the range.

If that's what you want out of a club, it isn't a big deal. Work requirements can be waived for a $35.00 fee. A unlimited range fee pass can be bought for an additional $25 per year or $1.00 per session. For a little over $100 per year, you could shoot everyday for several hours a day out to three hundred yards. MFL runs about $15 an hour. Those costs would be covered in a week or two.

No one is forced to socialize. It is entirely up to the member themselves.

Just moved to Worcester area, and currently debating between Auburn Sportman's Club or Worcester Pistol and Rifle.

I was going to join Singletary, but they aren't voting in new members until October. I settled for Auburn Sportsman's Club after Coyote33 was kind enough to show me around.

Fall River rod&gun great bunch of people really big in trap,skeet and sporting clays. We also have a indoor pistol range that i believe is open to the public on saturday mornings till noon. We have great fishing in the Wattupa pond, anyone around the greater Fall River area should stop in an check it out.
Memberships available $160 for the first year and 80 every year after that. The only thing we are lacking is a rifle range. http://fallriverrodandgunclub.homestead.com/

I hope to become a member of Mansfield F&G tomorrow night. I've been there a couple times as a guest and it's very nice. I've met some of the board officers and members, and I am very excited. Tomorrow night is the vote.

This is a terrific community we have here on NE Shooters, including GOAL and all the clubs. We're all like minded people who have a great opportunity to help and support each other as well as offer friendship and camaraderie. This is very important if you consider our world and our country are facing some hardships right now. Take a minute and be thankful for the friends you have here, your gun club, and the organizations that are helping defend our rights.

Didn't mean to pontificate to any one, but I just had to say this.

Became a member of Haverhill Hound, Rod, & Gun Club last night.

Woo Hoo!

Awesome - there are a few other members on the board here.
Look forward to seeing you down there sometime or directly linking up to have a buddy to shoot with.

I hope to become a member of Mansfield F&G tomorrow night. I've been there a couple times as a guest and it's very nice. I've met some of the board officers and members, and I am very excited. Tomorrow night is the vote.

I'll be there.
We have several Mansfield members here on NES, including our club president. C-pher, stoney pete, Len S are also MFG members. I know there are others, but they come to mind at the moment.

Last edited:
I'll be there.
We have several Mansfield members here on NES, including our club president. C-pher, stoney pete, Len S are also MFG members. I know there are others, but they come to mind at the moment.

Yes, and I'm sponsoring WW tonight. Please say hi to me, not sure that we've met before.

Back
Top Bottom