What Club/Range do you belong to?

I just joined Bass River R&G on Cape Cod.
Formerly a member of Londonderry F&G, Hopedale Rifle & Pistol, Harvard Sportsmans Club, and Maspenock R&G. All nice clubs, but now too far from where I live.

Woodsman's great! I'd love to live in one of those houses right across the street. I wouldn't even have to walk over to the range to participate! You really gotta post a picture of the place Twigg!

That's a tiny little club house! I shot there for a bullseye match. It may not have many members, but they had a decent team and more women on the team than any of the others I shot against.

Winchendon R&G

Me too.

Also Gardner Rifle and Pistol - though my membership ran out. I need to renew.

I just went to the new member meeting at the Westford Sportsman Club. I was a bit late due to my ever reliable sense of direction, but I really liked what I saw. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until July to get voted in, since my job will be taking me out of town for the next meeting. I'm looking forward to getting started!

Sippican in Rochester for me too.
Being in New Bedford, I should join one of the Dartmouth clubs. I like Sippican though because its still close by, hardly crowded, and made up of a group of friendly and easy going folks.

Back
Top Bottom