What I Got...

A few weeks back, I asked everyone's opinion about several trucks I was interested in buying.

I wanted to thank everyone for their input, and also to share what truck I wound up getting:

2007Ram1500005e.jpg

Yep. Went with the Dodge. 2007 Ram 1500, Thunder Road package, Hemi 5.7L V8 powered.

I really liked the Toyota Tundra, but Toyota was completely and utterly unwilling to work with us in the least - they expected us to pay full MSRP for the truck while at the same time offering us a full $2,000 below book value for our low-mileage trade. F**k that. Toyota's nice, but not an extra $10K nice...

Nice truck, If I could afford to I would get rid of my Tundra (granted its not the new style) and get a big American beast.[smile]

Jay G,
It's a beautiful looking truck but it looks like it's loosing fluid. :)

Respectfully,

jkelly

That's testosterone. It just sprays off the truck. My 4 year old daughter now has a mustache...

[smile]

[rofl] [rofl] Now THAT'S Funny! [smile]

I personally prefer a full-size box on a truck, but I know you got that as a tow vehicle.

You did you homework, so now I think you'll enjoy your labor!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Nice truck!! I've got the 2005 3/4Ton version with the HEMI and love it. I'm really pleased with the gas milage for such a big truck. If I drive like an old lady on the highway I can push it to 18-19 MPG on the highway. Driving like I do I still get ~15MPG.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom