• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What the Sheriffs were told three days ago by the FBI.

Did anyone catch this?

This is how the Bolsheviks and Lenin / Stalin took over the Soviet Union, and initiated the slaughter of 27 million innocents. Pol Pot in Cambodia, Mao in China, Venezuela, Cuba, and Rwanda.

Create chaos, undermine the judicial system and the military, turn groups against each other so that the citizenry is too preoccupied with fighting amongst themselves to notice the communist antics, and degrade daily life. When things get so bad, citizens will accept anyone and anything for some safety. That's when the dictators step in, usher in communism, and destroy freedom.

It has happened in El Salvador. It's well on it's way to happening here.

And people are too clueless to even notice.

Been following it for a few years thru the eyes and descriptions of a couple friends of mine who immigrated here and still have family there and visit often.
Some of them are selling their homes here and returning to their country. Real estate prices are on the rise there as well.

What the Sheriffs were told three days ago by the FBI. Worth watching. Very chilling. Some of which we already know.

In fairness to "president" Biden, he's not dodging meeting with the Sheriffs and Chiefs so much as he isn't able to string thoughts together coherently anymore without a teleprompter. And wouldn't THAT make for an uncomfortable interview...

This is also the reason he won't speak with Trump.

In fairness to "president" Biden, he's not dodging meeting with the Sheriffs and Chiefs so much as he isn't able to string thoughts together coherently anymore without a teleprompter. And wouldn't THAT make for an uncomfortable interview...

This is also the reason he won't speak with Trump.
The "funny" thing is it's now painfully apparent to EVERYONE - not only those of us who have been paying attention - that he and the whore were installed, not elected, and are not fit to serve (especially him). The only ones who dig it: the FSA (including the literal army coming across the border at us right now), the rabid Never Trumpsters... and, of course, the Establishment, who executed it.

The thing we should never forget, tho: THAT wasn't the coup. The coup had already occurred on November 22, 1963... 1039 days after we were warned by Ike.

My wife and I go on almost daily walks to the local High School athletic field to use the track. the day before yesterday, somebody was flying a drone around using the open expanse of the fields. I could hear the thing before I spotted it. It was not easy to keep an eye on. (And it was just one - not a swarm!) I have seen videos on propeller technology and they are working hard to make quiet propellers for all purposes, including drones.
The clock is ticking.

My wife and I go on almost daily walks to the local High School athletic field to use the track. the day before yesterday, somebody was flying a drone around using the open expanse of the fields. I could hear the thing before I spotted it. It was not easy to keep an eye on. (And it was just one - not a swarm!) I have seen videos on propeller technology and they are working hard to make quiet propellers for all purposes, including drones.
The clock is ticking.

IIRC MIT researchers have come up with a much quieter propeller system.

ETA:

Found the article:

IIRC MIT researchers have come up with a much quieter propeller system.

ETA:

Found the article:

I want the eye tracker.

I have two screens and at any particular time I've got open sessions to half a dozen or more systems. I use a system of setting cursor colors so I know where I am.

And STILL, I go to type into a window or something while the focus is set on some other system a hundred miles away. If it's the wrong keystrokes, that could be bad.

Back... Maybe around Y2K, a little later, MIT/Lincoln Labs was looking into eyeball tracking to refine the focus for keyboard and mouse. So if the focus is really "over THERE", but I'm LOOKING at THIS window, the focus shifts to what I'm looking at.

I never heard another word about it, so either the concept failed reality check, or they didn't get enough funding.

The clock is ticking.
I knew I needed to practice my trap shooting skills.

Shoot ‘em on the rise. It’s more sporting that way.

Did anyone catch this?

This is how the Bolsheviks and Lenin / Stalin took over the Soviet Union, and initiated the slaughter of 27 million innocents. Pol Pot in Cambodia, Mao in China, Venezuela, Cuba, and Rwanda.

Create chaos, undermine the judicial system and the military, turn groups against each other so that the citizenry is too preoccupied with fighting amongst themselves to notice the communist antics, and degrade daily life. When things get so bad, citizens will accept anyone and anything for some safety. That's when the dictators step in, usher in communism, and destroy freedom.

It has happened in El Salvador. It's well on it's way to happening here.

And people are too clueless to even notice.
i know guardian demonizes bukele all the time, but, i am not sure if i really trust anything at all what the guardian writes about.
dunno. i would give it a bit more time before making my own opinion of what bukele really is.

My wife and I go on almost daily walks to the local High School athletic field to use the track. the day before yesterday, somebody was flying a drone around using the open expanse of the fields.
With the optics and radio range of even a $400 model, takeoff and landing would be the only time they'd be flying low enough for you to hit it.

Consumers and local LE would generally be abiding by the 400' FAA drone ceiling, actual government drones or FAA waiver flights are going to be well beyond the reach of the best punt gun.

Terminator GIF

With the optics and radio range of even a $400 model, takeoff and landing would be the only time they'd be flying low enough for you to hit it.

Consumers and local LE would generally be abiding by the 400' FAA drone ceiling, actual government drones or FAA waiver flights are going to be well beyond the reach of the best punt gun.
Could you find the frequencies they run on and cause enough interference? Or would that need too much equipment?
If they are sticking a drone swarm on you the illegal jammer is probably the least of your worries

Last edited:
The clock is ticking.
I was going to ask if your school had a Trap Team. Looks like RSIII beat me to it!

Why is everyone so concerned with tiny drones? Don’t get me wrong - very successfully employed in Ukraine. But it’s pretty elaborate to rig a drone-based mini-bomb to hit random citizens. They will save that for symbolic or strategic targets.

What could concerns me is how easy it would be for the cartels to enable significant weapons access within the country. Even entire shipping containers (like those left in Afghanistan with US military grade weapons). Prep for that! Carry a spare 10 rounder of .40 this week.

That and prep for the energy/food/communication system disruption or collapse.

I've seen some of the non-military grade drone detection. This is almost universally passive in nature, that is, it detects the emissions of the drone itself, sound, light, Rx, and to be honest it's not what I'd call good. Sure it will work against a drone bought at the local best buy or from amazon. But it's not muche against anything that's custom.
The biggest issue is the pasive detction nature of it. A drone built to fly a specific mission with GPS guidance does not output Rx over the background, sound and light just aren't effective.
Active detection systems for non-military use is what's needed, and so far they just aren't out there yet. Sound, light, even thermal will let them get too close. And then there is the issue of stopping them, what's available to non-military is very short range. These work for now, where the primary concern is dropping drugs into prisons, that changes when it's dropping explosives into crowds.

Why is everyone so concerned with tiny drones? Don’t get me wrong - very successfully employed in Ukraine. But it’s pretty elaborate to rig a drone-based mini-bomb to hit random citizens. They will save that for symbolic or strategic targets.

What could concerns me is how easy it would be for the cartels to enable significant weapons access within the country. Even entire shipping containers (like those left in Afghanistan with US military grade weapons). Prep for that! Carry a spare 10 rounder of .40 this week.

That and prep for the energy/food/communication system disruption or collapse.
you're not being creative enough

100 million more people here.🤔
Wonder where they'll be coming from because the birthrate here doesn't support that number.

While the subject of drones is fun the real threat mentioned during that video is actually cyberattacks on critical infrastructure. Old technology, little or no cyber defense, no encryption, etc. Shut off the water and see how quickly things come grinding to a halt

Back
Top Bottom