• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What the Sheriffs were told three days ago by the FBI.

In fairness to "president" Biden, he's not dodging meeting with the Sheriffs and Chiefs so much as he isn't able to string thoughts together coherently anymore without a teleprompter. And wouldn't THAT make for an uncomfortable interview...

This is also the reason he won't speak with Trump.
Biden is not running anything. There is a far-left leaning group making all the decisions.

Biden is not running anything. There is a far-left leaning group making all the decisions.
In the US, what "makes all the decisions" is the Hive. Same people - not literally, but their successors - that:
gettyimages-168580598.jpg

IIRC MIT researchers have come up with a much quieter propeller system.

ETA:

Found the article:

Got a drone last year
I can't fly it w/o permission.
As it goes thru the launch menu, it won’t fly till it gets FAA authorization

I saw this on YouTube also. Hats off to this guy for being truthful.

There are all kinds of scenarios and theories about what might happen as a result of the one and only TRUE insurrection.

We have hotels here in Central Mass all chock full of folks that nobody knows one thing about. This is now everywhere, except on Beacon Hill, Arlington, and the Vineyard. And all over the county. It's just percolating right now.

NO ONE WILL be coming to save you or your family if the SHTF. That is your responsibility. So just keep that in mind. The Dems aren't following ANY laws now anyway. They are saying to everyone to just do what they want.

Just remember to toss all your ID's and stuff. Not required by Dems. And don't forget to ask for your 5K gift card and available hotel room. AND the I PHONE 15.

i know guardian demonizes bukele all the time, but, i am not sure if i really trust anything at all what the guardian writes about.
dunno. i would give it a bit more time before making my own opinion of what bukele really is.
With our non-existent border, Im shocked theyre locking their criminals up instead of shipping them to the US.

I want the eye tracker.

I have two screens and at any particular time I've got open sessions to half a dozen or more systems. I use a system of setting cursor colors so I know where I am.

And STILL, I go to type into a window or something while the focus is set on some other system a hundred miles away. If it's the wrong keystrokes, that could be bad.

Back... Maybe around Y2K, a little later, MIT/Lincoln Labs was looking into eyeball tracking to refine the focus for keyboard and mouse. So if the focus is really "over THERE", but I'm LOOKING at THIS window, the focus shifts to what I'm looking at.

I never heard another word about it, so either the concept failed reality check, or they didn't get enough funding.
Eyeball tracking is alive and well and has been integrated into modern digital cameras to set the point of focus. In that case, you'd really want to keep the system alive all the time since you'd only put your eye up to the camera when you're ready to take a picture and are actively focusing and composing. It's a bit annoying to use on a desktop because of how often you'd scan between monitors and applications for data or just generally look away for an eye strain break. Having windows change focus and a mouse moving around when you just want to talk to a coworker over to your left isn't particularly productive. Eye tracking is also used to help paraplegics communicate more effectively and works well for that purpose. But again, not something you'd want on all the time.

I've seen some of the non-military grade drone detection. This is almost universally passive in nature, that is, it detects the emissions of the drone itself, sound, light, Rx, and to be honest it's not what I'd call good. Sure it will work against a drone bought at the local best buy or from amazon. But it's not muche against anything that's custom.
The biggest issue is the pasive detction nature of it. A drone built to fly a specific mission with GPS guidance does not output Rx over the background, sound and light just aren't effective.
Active detection systems for non-military use is what's needed, and so far they just aren't out there yet. Sound, light, even thermal will let them get too close. And then there is the issue of stopping them, what's available to non-military is very short range. These work for now, where the primary concern is dropping drugs into prisons, that changes when it's dropping explosives into crowds.
What works better than detection is passive deterrence through signal disruption. Over a small area like a prison it's very easy to perform GPS and control signal denial to inhibit unmanned vehicles.

Eyeball tracking is alive and well and has been integrated into modern digital cameras to set the point of focus. In that case, you'd really want to keep the system alive all the time since you'd only put your eye up to the camera when you're ready to take a picture and are actively focusing and composing. It's a bit annoying to use on a desktop because of how often you'd scan between monitors and applications for data or just generally look away for an eye strain break. Having windows change focus and a mouse moving around when you just want to talk to a coworker over to your left isn't particularly productive. Eye tracking is also used to help paraplegics communicate more effectively and works well for that purpose. But again, not something you'd want on all the time.
In a generation or two at the most, kids will be watching a historical documentary on the "20's" shaking their heads in disbelief at the US being led by an Alzheimer's patient and how we were all grounded for a year and weren't allowed to leave our houses without masks. As little Petunia Rik's hilarity causes her eyes to sweep past the home's automation panel, her gaze accidentally triggers the whole-room-vacuum system rather than pause the holovid. Watching them scamper to catch all the papers before they vent to the Mr. Fusion fuel cell under the sink... [rofl]

I'm glad the tech did go somewhere helpful (disabilities). In time those issues will be solved, I'm guessing by using an AI filter to screen out the non-command gestures.

I'll be honest with you. I had no idea where I was going when I started this comment but it's rock effing solid.

Last edited:

If you were the cabal behind Joe, would you let him in front of a camera, ever??? Or would you limit his appearances considerably and drug him the hell up for those very few. (Anyone remember 4 years ago when he looked downright coherent during a debate and then was either MIA or a fruit-loop the next 2 days? That's the drugs talking.)

The guy is out and about all the time. I recall at one point, Barako Bama didn't address the media for something like over 100 days. Joltin Joe could be in a bacta tank 99% of the time and he would look downright electable. (Trump could spend 100% of his time in the bacta tank and get elected. He is his own worst enemy. He should run his campaign 100% on "not that guy!")

Instead, we get fumbling Joe every day in front of the camera. And then you have Kamala. She can't string any more sentences together and has been PURPOSELY pushed into a corner for the last 2 years to shut her stupid laughing yap. And Karina Karina as press secretary???? C'mon, man. Yet another "I need to hire a black woman for that position" move on Biden's part. If you were the cabal, would you keep beating that drum, knowing that 70% of America cringes every time you do it? Instead of some person who could handle hte media better instead of pouting all the time? Like a liberal version of Kalya or Kaleigh or whatever her name was?

So. . . . you're the head of this cabal that is running Joe. Seriously. You make these decisions? Instead of making it look like he's the second coming of Ronald Freaking Reagan???? Seriously????

I'm not buying it. He is 100% in charge. He's got advisors that are repeating the same old Obama lines that he bought into 12 years ago, but they are now Joe's lines. Have been for 5 years. :(

If you were the cabal behind Joe, would you let him in front of a camera, ever??? Or would you limit his appearances considerably and drug him the hell up for those very few. (Anyone remember 4 years ago when he looked downright coherent during a debate and then was either MIA or a fruit-loop the next 2 days? That's the drugs talking.)

The guy is out and about all the time. I recall at one point, Barako Bama didn't address the media for something like over 100 days. Joltin Joe could be in a bacta tank 99% of the time and he would look downright electable. (Trump could spend 100% of his time in the bacta tank and get elected. He is his own worst enemy. He should run his campaign 100% on "not that guy!")

Instead, we get fumbling Joe every day in front of the camera. And then you have Kamala. She can't string any more sentences together and has been PURPOSELY pushed into a corner for the last 2 years to shut her stupid laughing yap. And Karina Karina as press secretary???? C'mon, man. Yet another "I need to hire a black woman for that position" move on Biden's part. If you were the cabal, would you keep beating that drum, knowing that 70% of America cringes every time you do it? Instead of some person who could handle hte media better instead of pouting all the time? Like a liberal version of Kalya or Kaleigh or whatever her name was?

So. . . . you're the head of this cabal that is running Joe. Seriously. You make these decisions? Instead of making it look like he's the second coming of Ronald Freaking Reagan???? Seriously????

I'm not buying it. He is 100% in charge. He's got advisors that are repeating the same old Obama lines that he bought into 12 years ago, but they are now Joe's lines. Have been for 5 years. :(
But Kamala is ready to lead. She said so herself.

She did. And she said she's check with people around and under her. . . . and they think that she's ready. ROFL!!!!!

In fairness to "president" Biden, he's not dodging meeting with the Sheriffs and Chiefs so much as he isn't able to string thoughts together coherently anymore without a teleprompter. And wouldn't THAT make for an uncomfortable interview...

This is also the reason he won't speak with Trump.
I would not give Biden one ounce of fairness

The destruction of America by our pols is 100% intentional. And they are doing it with extreme prejudice. Spitting in the face of our vets, first responders, and all decent Americans.

Did anyone catch this?

This is how the Bolsheviks and Lenin / Stalin took over the Soviet Union, and initiated the slaughter of 27 million innocents. Pol Pot in Cambodia, Mao in China, Venezuela, Cuba, and Rwanda.

Create chaos, undermine the judicial system and the military, turn groups against each other so that the citizenry is too preoccupied with fighting amongst themselves to notice the communist antics, and degrade daily life. When things get so bad, citizens will accept anyone and anything for some safety. That's when the dictators step in, usher in communism, and destroy freedom.

It has happened in El Salvador. It's well on it's way to happening here.

And people are too clueless to even notice.
El Salvador has been in a civil war for 70 years. "peace accords" were signed in '92, yet the bodies kept piling up for last 32 years.

I get that we're 80 years removed from WWII, but I don't get it. We bombed the metric S-word out of both Japan and Germany. Indiscriminate bombing. We TRIED to hit factories and infrastructure, but not always successful. (Well, in Japan, they did firebomb almost every major city.)

Today, we have more effort to be precise with bombing and attacks. Yet the assumption is that there should be ZERO casualties. While I don't think we should go back to WWII tactics, I'm thinking that if Hamas is in Gaza and is stealing aid left and right and these people are, in fact, protecting them, I'm thinking there IS going to be civilian casualties. Running over there to help minimize that so that Israel can trade prisoners of war for freaking KIDNAP VICTIMS seems like a crock of shit.

Canada wants to import 1000's of Hamas from gaza
Sounds a lot like
The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. It is the strategy of forcing political change leading to societal collapse through orchestrated crises. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, amassing massive unpayable national debt, and other methods such as unfettered immigration thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse by overwhelming the United States.
Remember Katrina

Did anyone catch this?

This is how the Bolsheviks and Lenin / Stalin took over the Soviet Union, and initiated the slaughter of 27 million innocents. Pol Pot in Cambodia, Mao in China, Venezuela, Cuba, and Rwanda.

Create chaos, undermine the judicial system and the military, turn groups against each other so that the citizenry is too preoccupied with fighting amongst themselves to notice the communist antics, and degrade daily life. When things get so bad, citizens will accept anyone and anything for some safety. That's when the dictators step in, usher in communism, and destroy freedom.

It has happened in El Salvador. It's well on it's way to happening here.

And people are too clueless to even notice.

Maybe it was Ben Franklin who said, and I'm paraphrasing-Whoever is willing to give up some freedom for some security deserves neither-.

Back
Top Bottom