What VP would you like to see with your candidate?

I know it's early but what pairings for pres. and vice pres. would everyone like to see with there presidential candidate? I am still undecided.

Fred Thompson with Duncan Hunter.

And I'd like the odds if they were up against John Edwards with Kennedy stepping down from the Senate for the veep seat [laugh]

That's the 49-state Reagan landslide formula right there.

The overwhelming majority of Massachusetts voters will try to elect a tray of eggplant parmesan to a position of power before pulling the lever for ANYONE with an (R) after his name.

Well 48, because I think Cali could only swing for a RINO like Guliani.

Still that combo would see no complaint from me [smile]

Vice president candidate

I think it would take a Thompson/McCain or Thompson/Gulianni ticket to topple the possible Hillary/Obama ticket. I know both McCain and Gulianni have their negatives but we can't possibly exist as we do now with any Dem President except maybe Richardson.

commandcaddy

I think it would take a Thompson/McCain or Thompson/Gulianni ticket to topple the possible Hillary/Obama ticket. I know both McCain and Gulianni have their negatives but we can't possibly exist as we do now with any Dem President except maybe Richardson.

commandcaddy

I dunno, one reason why I'm so quick to side with Fred dispite only hearing him answer soft-ball questions and do fluff interviews is because I dislike the other top GOP contenders.

In the end, the ONLY non GOP candidate I'd even CONSIDER voting for would be Richardson (though I wouldn't trust him to not swing WAYYY left as soon as he leaves New Mexico, and he has about as much chance of winning the prez as Dick Cheney does)

Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Bloomberg, or what-have-you are enugh for me to hold my nose for Gulianni or McCain, but I'd rather it not come to that.

Why don't the Republicans get Condi Rice to run then accuse anybody that doesn't vote for her a racist and a sexist ?

+1 Wayyyy back when there was first talk of the possibility of a Condi Vs. Hillary race and Dick Morris wrote his book
http://www.amazon.com/Condi-vs-Hillary-Great-Presidential/dp/0060839139

Honestly I couldn't imagine ANY way that any of the Donks could run against Condi without reveling their fudimental racism.

I mean they find it SO easy making comments about Republicans being Racist or Sexist, meanwhile their grand scheme includes us all being sorted by race, creed, color, economic status, country of origin, sexual orientation, shoe size, ect, for us all to wair that label on our sleeve, and for everybody to interact with everybody else accordingly to their "cast" [smile]

Condi in the mix would force them to either compleatly change their game plan or shove their foot so far into their mouth that the results would likely be fatal.

Of course I'd be worried that so may REPUBLICANS are sick as hell of Bush and his antics that they may consider voting for the other side for fear that Condi = Bush.

Of course from everything I've heard, she has ZERO interest in running, so I don't think it will be a factor at least in this cycle.

Why don't the Republicans get Condi Rice to run then accuse anybody that doesn't vote for her a racist and a sexist ?

[laugh2] [laugh2] [rofl]

ha ha... thats awesome... give em a taste of their own medicine...

great post!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Toxophilites

Hillary Rodham Clinton /Woody Allen

Barack Obama /George Clooney

John Edwards/Sean Connery

Bill Richardson/Angelina Jolie

Fred Thompson/Jennifer Lopez

Mitt Romney/Jack Nicholson

Rudy Giuliani/Al Pacino

John McCain/Bruce Willis

Back