What's next on your "want to purchase" list?

HK VP9...so excited for this

I am interested in this one myself. And I wouldn't mind having a G20 as well

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

i "need" a quality reliable shotgun, my 870 express i bought a long time ago jammed (FTE) on me quite a bit with shitty ammo last time i shot it (unfortunately at a match). I'm going to put a real steel extractor and hone the barrel, if that doesn't solve the issues i might look for an FN SLP or a good quality 870 like a police model.

so my "need" list is:

FN SLP (or other quality shotgun, or fix my 870)
a surefire mini scout with larue QD
comms setup for myself and group of like minded individuals

i "need" a quality reliable shotgun, my 870 express i bought a long time ago jammed (FTE) on me quite a bit with shitty ammo last time i shot it (unfortunately at a match). I'm going to put a real steel extractor and hone the barrel, if that doesn't solve the issues i might look for an FN SLP or a good quality 870 like a police model.

so my "need" list is:

Winchester target loads?

so my "need" list is:

the FN SLP is a keeper. couldn't be happier w it. such a beast.

the_original_m60.jpg

I'd really like a 1911 in 9mm... or a million other things. I'm currently tactically bedazzling a cheap ass shotgun for fun. FUN

Winchester target loads?

Yup. It cycles buckshot slugs and other birdshot all day long without issues. Im convinced it has to be some kind of mechanical defect with the gun a refuse to accept that an 870 would be picky with ammo.

Last edited:
was at the range today. shot my glock 30 and ar with some 556. guy next to me shooting a ruger 10/22 target with a trigger job offered it up. fun to shoot. going to 4s to get one. great rifle.

Beretta 92 is great to use to clean your b*tthole, but maybe not so good if you want to down a rabid home invader. Maybe a .45, or even a .45, would get the job done. I'd rather have a 10 car freight train than a 10 car trolley in my pants, girls!

sorry for the immaturity and inappropriateness! I'm a male, attending the MA mandated 12 step program to have all reason and what little is left of my testosterone removed!

NPR, victorious in defeating logic and nature, all in the name of "equality", "climate distortion", and other BS, you are……………….

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lying sacks of sh*t!!!!!!!!!!

Beretta 92 is great to use to clean your b*tthole, but maybe not so good if you want to down a rabid home invader. Maybe a .45, or even a .45, would get the job done. I'd rather have a 10 car freight train than a 10 car trolley in my pants, girls!

sorry for the immaturity and inappropriateness! I'm a male, attending the MA mandated 12 step program to have all reason and what little is left of my testosterone removed!

NPR, victorious in defeating logic and nature, all in the name of "equality", "climate distortion", and other BS, you are……………….

K...

winning!

after seeing this and reading the gecko45 "MA moon battery" thread i got up out of my chair and went outside... and yup my suspicions were confirmed to be accurate...

she's a full one.

your meds are subtherapeutic.
increase dose.

after seeing this and reading the gecko45 "MA moon battery" thread i got up out of my chair and went outside... and yup my suspicions were confirmed to be accurate...

she's a full one.

Another rc helo stuck in a tree? My life has been an empty black void of nothingness since that thread died. [sad]

toss up between a .38 or .357 revolver and a 12 gauge. I could just get a beater single shot for like 50 bucks, but a mossy or 870 would be a better all purpose gun.

Actually, a 686, 3" barrel might be my next whenever I have extra money for it. Hopefully they'll be still making them in 2042.

Back
Top Bottom