Where was I naturalized?

So, my family immigrated to this country in 1989 when I was 5. In 1994 my entire family became citizens. I was also naturalized(even though I was age 11). I have a copy of my naturalization certificate. Can anyone tell me where on the certificate it will say *where* I was naturalized?

I see the naturalization number, but can't see anywhere they put a "place". (My parents pledged allegiance in Fanueil Hall, I watched from the gallery as I was too young at the time, so does that automatically mean Boston, MA?)

Edit: I need this information to help fill out question #1 of the MA Ltc application

So, my family immigrated to this country in 1989 when I was 5. In 1994 my entire family became citizens. I was also naturalized(even though I was age 11). I have a copy of my naturalization certificate. Can anyone tell me where on the certificate it will say *where* I was naturalized?

I see the naturalization number, but can't see anywhere they put a "place". (My parents pledged allegiance in Fanueil Hall, I watched from the gallery as I was too young at the time, so does that automatically mean Boston, MA?)

Edit: I need this information to help fill out question #1 of the MA Ltc application

I have no experience with this sort of thing, but isn't there a name of the gov't department/bureau/agency that issued the certificate on there somewhere? Just google that department, find a general phone number, call them, and ask the person who answers the phone your question. With the naturalization # they could probably look it up and help you.

I have no experience with this sort of thing, but isn't there a name of the gov't department/bureau/agency that issued the certificate on there somewhere? Just google that department, find a general phone number, call them, and ask the person who answers the phone your question. With the naturalization # they could probably look it up and help you.

thats the INS. Yea I called them, they wanted me to schedule an appt with them 6 months out to sit in a stuffy office full of people. I really don't want to have do this.

Seriously Boston MA, if in doubt just photocopy a copy of your certificate and send it in with your application.

Everything immigration is done in Boston, trust me.

If you were naturalized the same time you parents were than you should put down whatever location that was (in your case Boston). Faneuil Hall is where I was naturalized many moons ago.

Back
Top Bottom