• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which CZ?

CZ seems to out out so many variants over the years. So yes, they have made a couple of compacts over the years with steel frames.

For sure a 75 D Steel, compact and I’m almost sure they had a P01 Steel too
The current steel compact has the thumb safety instead of the decocker. It looks like there were Israeli surplus guns imported in 99 that are configured as I want.

Why the prejudice against alloy frames? There were steel derivatives of most models but it's sort of pointless; adding weight with little benefit. It reminds me of sig p series stainless guns. Extra Lard and no upside.
So I haven't ruled out the PCR. I've never owned a metal frame carry gun before. From reviews most ppl seem to like the steel frame as opposed to the alloy frame for all purposes other than carry weight.

So I haven't ruled out the PCR. I've never owned a metal frame carry gun before. From reviews most ppl seem to like the steel frame as opposed to the alloy frame for all purposes other than carry weight.
I have a P-01 and it’s super nice to carry.
If you can muscle it you can shoot it really fast too. It just jumps a little being lightweight.

If you want a range toy get a full size. If you want a carry gun go alloy frame. You won’t regret it.

The current steel compact has the thumb safety instead of the decocker. It looks like there were Israeli surplus guns imported in 99 that are configured as I want.

I have one of those import 75D Stell compacts. It’s a nice config. I like the extra weight the steel provides. I should order some CGW parts for it but I don’t shoot it much anymore.

Same here. Love the S2 but last year acquired a TSO. They shoot the same with the TSO of course being SAO. Nice guns. Can’t go wrong with either.

Back
Top Bottom