Which Kel Tec Sub 2000????

I've had several and they function just fine. Because it's the multi mag grip, there's some wiggle room and the mag sticks out a little on the bottom but again, function is perfect. If you want to buy a new in box black Beretta version, Gen 2 rev B which has the new locking collar and can take P320 mags, let me know, I have one that I keep meaning to put in the classifieds. I bought it then got an OD Green one so I wound up leaving it in the box in my safe.

I don’t get the Ruger comparisons, it's like comparing apples and watermelons. One weights 4.5lbs, folds down to where you can practically put it in your pocket, has multi mag options and performs well enough. The other is a full sized, well made gun that shoots very nicely. Comparing the two is like comparing a Sig P938 or Kimber pocket rocket and a full sized steel 1911 because they’re both single action pistols capable of being chambered in 9mm. All fine guns but completely different applications.

Thx Hetzer, glad to hear about the prebans. I’m really digging FDE lately, prob will get one of those. Looking forward to trying it out stock, then doing upgrades. After reading some on the mcarbo forum, I’m convinced several issues raised can be easily remedied with some after market parts.

Thx Hetzer, glad to hear about the prebans. I’m really digging FDE lately, prob will get one of those. Looking forward to trying it out stock, then doing upgrades. After reading some on the mcarbo forum, I’m convinced several issues raised can be easily remedied with some after market parts.

I'll put in some MCARBO parts someday. Kel Tec will do an MCARBO upgrade for $80 from what I hear which will keep your warranty from being voided. Maybe I'll have it done when I send mine in in a few weeks when they reopen and send me the shipping labels. Some of the OD Green ones are breaking in half because of a bad batch of grip panels so I called them and they're sending me shipping labels to take a look.

Back
Top Bottom