• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White problems surgery

My GF is the best...
I expected this.
breast-implants.jpg

Got one myself this week. Went to a surgeon to have it sliced..him: " wow, that looks angry!"

Attachments

• 20180109_174619.jpg
    20180109_174619.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 140
  • 20180112_064701.jpg
    20180112_064701.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 139
Kinda looked like mine...after years its more than one spot... they interconnect.

Fish antibiotics are the way to go.

I expected this.
breast-implants.jpg
Jim!!?? Spock??!! Good God Man!! It appears to be an allergic reaction? She's all swollen up!!

On my end: I'm not a Doctor & have no medical training; yet somehow feel fully qualified and willing to lend a hand, or two, as this poor young lady is obviously in need of immediate medical attention!!

Last edited:
You young guys. Doesn't anyone use leaches anymore...?

I'd have started with a leach, then finished off with a maggot and a stocking cap...

iu
iu
iu

Best would be true sterile gloves - not "exam gloves" or "harbor freight gloves" that come in bulk packs, but individually wrapped sterile pairs. If you see the MD open a paper packet and then do an elaborate ritual putting on the sterile gloves without touching the outside with anything but another sterile glove outside, you're getting the good stuff. Whenever I have had unpleasant very long needles plunged into me for a core sample, I've always seen the real sterile gloves come out.

The used to call ganglion cysts "Gideon's Disease" because the cure was to whack them hard with a bible. Really.

Last edited:
So ya, any NES medical advice?
Get an MD to do the work. You do not want to risk that sucker infecting your eyeball or you may end up talking about your eyeball in the singular. There is no way I would try a DIY job on a family member, even with proper sterile syringes.

So ya, any NES medical advice?

Yes. Stalin's penicillin. i.e. garlic. Used this myself once to resolve a stubborn zit next to my mouth (ugh).

Be careful as it's a stye. However, a little garlic juice in the eye won't kill you but it will kill whatever bacterium has infected your eyelid.

Cut a fresh garlic clove in half, give it a slight squeeze to get the juices on the cut surface and apply the cut surface very carefully to the stye. Repeat several times daily until the stye surrenders.

Please let us know if you try this.

You probably also need to improve your diet, sounds like your immune system needs a boost.

Haven't you guys ever heard of fish antibiotics?

You can buy "fish" antibiotics and they are the exact same thing as what a doctor would prescribe. This is not new information, its been out there for decades.

Yes, I know how to and have used them and always keep them on hand.

No recommendation other than than need video of treatment and hold phone horizontal.

Seriously though, go to a doctor, anything that affects vision should not be trifled with.

what now? you put a needle in your eye sterilized via bic lighter with dirty freakin' hands? sweet! and the operation was successful to boot. my neighbors dog has clogged anal glands, wanna give it a go?

Syringes have been deregulated. If you insist on giving it a go yourself, you can buy sterile ones in sealed packs from the local pharmacy. No need to waste good booze attempting sterilization.

Resurrecting my own thread. This “object”has been in my finger for at least two years...Doesn’t look like much now. I was going to get the sutures out. I only have the big staple gun, not the small one.I know i said I’d go to the hospital if the bone was sticking out..By the time I got this motherf***er out I can see the bone it doesn’t look like much now. I refuse to even put a Band-Aid on it. I wish I had a video of the extraction but I needed both hands. That f***er was in there deep. It was like getting shot with an arrow that I just snapped off and then left in there

It’s only a little boo-boo but I’m telling you removing a f***ing foreign object after a couple years I think I just came

Attachments

• A692B2EA-0E07-492A-B58B-91E5D014937F.jpeg
    A692B2EA-0E07-492A-B58B-91E5D014937F.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 30
That photo is like three days old. I didn’t shy around the issue of opening that f***ing thing up. It’s healing. I should’ve taken better photos and videos you wouldn’t believe what I pulled out of there. Or the smell it made

I woke up, and then I was “woke”..I bit it off a little bit..Then I started with the exploratory surgery. The shit with the scalpel heals real quick. I’ll try to take a better photo. I started exploring at the wrong side.

As you can tell I started a couple “MOA” off target

Attachments

• 7EA6973E-5650-455C-8E5E-F21FB8671AC6.jpeg
    7EA6973E-5650-455C-8E5E-F21FB8671AC6.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom