White problems surgery

I was just glad the surgery is something that I can see. Rather than cutting blindly at my head or my eye

I am the master of (getting) cysts.
Your doc may actually do no better than your GF. I had one on my head he had to remove SEVEN times before he got it all.
They have a "shell" around them my doc says, and if you don't get it all they will come right back.
Apparently I had a cyst on top of a cyst on top of a cyst when he finally got it all.
Big golf ball (practically) removed from my back recently....2-3 more to go there, also have two more small ones about the size of a pencil eraser on the side of my head.

...and the one on my head is back since I posted this, and one more below it. [banghead]

My eye and my head are fine...This is just a tiny little boo-boo. I was trying to figure out how to wire my own Jaw shut the last six months...What I need is a serious course antibiotics...Not for my trigger finger just for everything else.

It’s a bit itchy...That thing had to come out. That was a pretty gross experience...The bruising is pretty serious I’m pretty sure I’ll live

It kind of smells like a cross of a bad potato and garlic. There’s a reason you don’t suture Somethings shut.....

Were you using your gut knife?

It was relatively new scalpel...Its doing quite well, I wish I removed a larger section around whatever it was...And after the fact it seems like glueing it shut might not have been a terrible idea...But I’m not a doctor and this wasn’t a cosmetic surgery. It’s really pretty insignificant other than it’s been really annoying for a couple years..

It’s looking pretty good just a bit itchy. Id call it a success.

I would’ve done a much better job if I was cutting into my left hand with my right hand...I am right handed after all

If it starts to smell like sharp parmisian, get it checked out
Sound advice...If this thread tells you anything I avoid the hospital at all costs.

My only concern was how deep it was.

If I can go another week without smashing it in something, I think it’ll be perfect..

Its kind of nice not to have anything else that may need me to go to the doctor for..
Last couple years I really haven’t had any luck on that front.

It’s just always a challenge going to the doctor (ER) For something that’s been going on months to years. They always ask “is it really an emergency”

If it makes me go to the doctor it’s clearly something that has me concerned enough that it’s an emergency.

ER and urgent care Are my only options for medical attention...And I only go once. No follow ups, no appointments months after the fact.

I stepped on a nail. Maybe a screw I didn’t look at it before I ripped it out. I’m due for a tetanus shot

Attachments

• 361323C6-CCD2-4A2A-B55D-827A08AE7657.jpeg
    361323C6-CCD2-4A2A-B55D-827A08AE7657.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 10
It’s pretty weird that I put boots on....I couldn’t figure out how to get my foot out of the goddamn boot. Apparently I screwed myself in there....
It’s quite strange as I didn’t feel the thing..Till I try to pull my boot off. Usually I just stepped on the board and ripped my foot off of it. Somehow I got a screw in my foot and there wasn’t even a board

I couldn’t even find the Dykes to cut off the end of it.

Ha ha!I’m trying to post a video of this. But there’s a big old hole through my boot..It’s supposed to have steel shanks like on the bottom and the toe why does the screw go through my foot?....I don’t think it’s waterproof anymore?

Edit… Upon further review I had he wrong boots on..Hench screw through foot

Last edited:
I know I sound like I hypochondriac. That screw was nothing...

I’m actually feeling much better. This infection I had was terrible.

Both my hands work, both my feet work,See and hear all right....

I’m finally in good shape for the moment. I’ll try to take more photos....But usually when I’m doing stupid shit it’s difficult to remember that I’m supposed to document it

I did see a doctor the other day, had to move a stump. I’m pissing blood he offers me a bottle of good whiskey. He’s not the worst doctor

Back
Top Bottom