• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

who do we know that makes leather sheaths?

greencobra

NES Member
i'm looking for a leather sheath for a esee-4. i'm seeing the usual suspects but they're not going to do it, looking for both horizontal and vertical belt carry options. i'd be open to kydex, too. i'm on a budget so nothing too fancy and extravagant. plain is good as long as the knife is secure. i like the way the knife snaps into the original sheath. what i don't like on the original is the metal clip and the position of the clip. it's down to low, i'd like it up another inch for vertical carry. just wishing aloud.

Not cheap so I’m not sure if it fits what your looking for but these are beautiful!

Not cheap so I’m not sure if it fits what your looking for but these are beautiful!

I have a SWG sheath for my ESEE Camp Lore, it took about 3-4 months to receive but it is built like a tank. It will still be kicking long after I’m dead and gone. They are expensive and he longer has such a varied offering, only sells what’s shown now.

ETSY has some fantastic sheath makers and they are generally a lot less expensive IMO. It is def worth looking into. Use the ETSY APP or just Google it up for the desktop version.

Back
Top Bottom