Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not really a super-lib. He's more like a super-statist. Which is odd, because he is targeting that which he simultaneously professes to love.

I wonder if they'd even tell us if they found him. They'll probably just shoot him full of holes and dump him in the water. Then when they find his body they'll be like "yes that is unusual. he must have had relations with serious criminals. too bad. anyways its back to business as usual, we'll continue to protect and serve to the exemplary standard our department is known for!"

One of the women only got shot in the finger!

I'd be really pissed. No more bass or electric guitar! But yeah, perfect argument for why civilians should have access to large capacity magazines. I shouldn't have to worry about mag swaps every 10 rounds in a highly stressful situation because my state would rather empower criminals. With all that adrenaline, it's hard to maintain focus to aim or think properly.

Last edited:
I wonder if they'd even tell us if they found him. They'll probably just shoot him full of holes and dump him in the water. Then when they find his body they'll be like "yes that is unusual. he must have had relations with serious criminals. too bad. anyways its back to business as usual, we'll continue to protect and serve to the exemplary standard our department is known for!"

Negative, they will shoot him full of holes and display him as an example of what happens when you stand against the empire. They have no issues killing people in cold blood on public record video tapes. Why would they let the population think this guy got away with what he has done?

Negative, they will shoot him full of holes and display him as an example of what happens when you stand against the empire. They have no issues killing people in cold blood on public record video tapes. Why would they let the population think this guy got away with what he has done?

Shit, they have attempted to kill three people so far!

I was wondering how long it would take Masscops reps to show up.

Ive been a member on here about as long as long as I have there (and longer than you) I just happen to read more and post less. Im not addressing anything said other than one person "rooting" for a deranged madman targeting police and their FAMILIES. If anyone has a problem with that, and would like to elaborate please go right ahead. This isn't about personal feelings about past dealings with law enforcement, this is a psychopath taking his misplaced rage out on one group of people. We can only be so lucky that he happens to be a former police officer and looks to be a left-wing nutjob because this is exactly the kind of profile and behavior they try to attribute to right wing conservatives, gun owners, and veterans.

So you are rooting for some more daughters and other family members of cops to be killed?
Oh, since you asked so nicely like a half retarded lib...

I'm not rooting for either side. I just hope the LAPD doesn't execute too many people with their wholly self created situation. They brought this on themselves, no reason for them to lash out at non-associated parties like they have.

2 people shot, no reason. That's NOT acceptable, I don't care who you are. (I thought I had read three, but can't find mention of the third now.)

While this guy may have valid grievances against the LAPD, I am positively disgusted by the number of individuals here who are enthused about his murdering of innocent citizens.

This just in, ex-girlfriend recommends that you do not date Chris Dorner:

Court papers: Former officer’s ex-girlfriend calls him “emotionally and mentally disturbed”

- - - Updated - - -

The third was just someone they shot AT, but missed.

Ah, just Assault with a Deadly Weapon. That's professional. [hmmm]

- - - Updated - - -

While this guy may have valid grievances against the LAPD, I am positively disgusted by the number of individuals here who are enthused about his murdering of innocent citizens.

The death of the daughter was unfortunate.

Oh, since you asked so nicely like a half retarded lib...

I'm not rooting for either side. I just hope the LAPD doesn't execute too many people with their wholly self created situation. They brought this on themselves, no reason for them to lash out at non-associated parties like they have.

2 people shot, no reason. That's NOT acceptable, I don't care who you are. (I thought I had read three, but can't find mention of the third now.)

Yeah, I said those cops should be charged criminally...

But to call someone out for saying your an a**h*** for cheering for a guy who's killing those completely uninvolved suggests that there is something wrong with that statement.

I'll clarify how I feel. If you support this guy MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE because he has a gripe (which very will may be valid) with the PD, you are an a**h***.

You are ALSO an a**h*** if you make any excuses for the subsequent actions of the LAPD in lighting up any and all pick-up trucks. Those cops need to be charged as anyone else who shoots innocent people.

Mike

It seems we have an absence of people to root for here. Let's hope all parties involved harm no more innocent people.

Last edited:
Just heard an interview from a Sheriff in the area and he said "A lot of people in the area are armed, I hope they don't take the law into their own hands."

Just heard an interview from a Sheriff in the area and he said "A lot of people in the area are armed, I hope they don't take the law into their own hands."

I wonder if he's worried about people taking out the ex cop or the active cops. Crapshoot on this one. It's like watching two bullies fight. You want to see them both hurt real bad, but know that regardless of which one wins, everyone on the block is going to pay the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom