WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

Guys if you are donating ammo please arrive at the site around 1100-1130. There will be a registration table where you can leave the ammo, thanks!

Also looks like it's going to be a nice sunny 70 degrees that day! The event is going to be awesome!

Last edited:
okay, cool. i might be getting sick as i'm in a hermetically sealed office full of sick at the moment so fingers crossed i am not dying of hepherpAIDS by saturday...

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 4.38.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 4.37.28 PM.png
If you were undecided you were defaulted to M9-7. You will have to find the table selling the t-shirts, that is where you will sign your waiver and sign in. You will be given a wristband and then the staff will direct you from there. For anyone else, that is where you can go to buy a spot. We have a limited amount of spots available on site.

I'm lazy and shit. Did the actual address/gps coordinates get posted? The FB event only says athol.

I'm sick with the hepherpaids but am still trying to get down there but don't know where to go, haha...

I got home not too long ago from the sneak preview event before tomorrow. The site looks great. Had an awesome time with the M9 flamethrower. My hands still smell like "victory".

Met Lip and June4th out there and hope to meet more NESers tomorrow.

Can't wait to start werfin' !! The name alone reminds me of that episode in "Married with Children" where Al gets that WW2 air conditioner and sets it to "Blitzkrieg" lol.

So is it too late to donate for the address?
(Address Deleted)
There is a big red sign and long driveway to get down. Park in the paved area and then you will have to walk to the a clearing. Map apps and GPS may direct you further down the street.

Tell the people at the gate that you are NES and then check in and donate at the field.

Update!
Here is the schedule for the day guys. The address will be distributed shortly. Rain or shine we are a go!

Also no word from our raffle winner, if he has not contacted me by tonight I will pick another winner, stay tuned!

Saturday April 18th Schedule

TimeEventDescription
10:00-10:30 AMFlamethrower Filling and Charging DemonstrationThere will be two fuel depots set up and the staff will demonstrate how each unit is refueled and tested for firing.
10:30- 11:15 AMF41 German Training DemonstrationA squad of Germans will train on the F41 and prepare for battle.
11:15-12:00 PMM2-2 USGI
Training Demonstration
A squad of Americans will train on the M2-2 and prepare for battle.
12:00-1:00 PMFirearms demonstrationEverything from WW2 pistols to belt-fed machine guns will be live fired by reenactors dressed in full uniforms and equipment.
1:00-1:15 PMM3 in StuartA US tanker crew will man a M5 Light Stuart tank and demonstrate one of the most powerful flamethrowers on site.
1:30-2:00 PMGerman F41 Battle SimulationWatch as German forces secure and destroy an emplacement. They will have rifle and machine gun support.
2:00-2:30 PMAllied Battle SimulationWatch as Allied forces secure and destroy an emplacement. Both the M2-2 and the Stuart’s M3 will participate in this simulation. They will have rifle and machine gun support.
2:30-3:00 PMFlamethrower Expert PresentationThe Flamethrower Expert will explain the history and use of Flamethrowers.
3:00 – 5:00 PMPublic Flamethrower OperatorsOur lucky guests will get trained and use one of the four flamethrowers on site. This will be an opportunity to see all these flamethrowers being used in close succession of each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom