WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

That's actually the M9-7 [smile] and we are actually going to teach you how not to burn your hand off [rofl]

My wife and kids appreciate that! A dentist with no hands is more useless than.......well I'm not from the South so I can't make up funny statements on the fly, but Glad to know I won't leave the event with the new nickname of "stumpy" [smile]

Just got 250 rds of 30-06 donated! We are still looking for .30 carbine. We are also looking for more donations for the GoFundMe page we have a rough estimate of our total costs for the event so far are about $2500-$2600. If we can raise all the funds before the event we are working really hard to get this to happen again next year! You guys rock!

Two more flamethrower spots just sold! Only 4 spots remain! Get them while you can! I'll be ordering the T-shirts tomorrow so if you need anything bigger than an XL send me a message I'll me ordering limited amounts of M,L, and XL. Thanks everyone!

Planning on coming, just 2 of us. Donation on the way, will try to scare up some 30 carbine rounds. PM sent for T shirt.

Awesome thanks you got me just in time I was placing the order when you messaged me. 30 carbine is the last ammo type we need to demo all the weapons we wanted to showcase! Thanks Dave!

Guys there are only four spots left for the flamethrowers and I have had a bunch of inquires. I suspect we are going to sell out this weekend. So if you're on the fence, I would jump on this now before it's too late.

GIF-M9-Flamethrower.gif

Guys anyone that wants to paypal me their money for their preorders is welcomed to. Your shirt will be packaged in a plastic bag and I will label them with your name on it, so at the event you will just have to go up to the vender table give your name and you get your shirt. Let me know who wants to do that. Thanks!

Guys we're looking for a Nitrogen donor we are looking for at three 200 CF cylinders and one 100 CF cylinder. And a way to transport the bottles to the site Friday morning on the 17th. If you can do this PM me I will make sure you are well taken care of for this donation. Thanks everyone.

I was really looking forward to this but I just realized that weekend is booked for me. Sad [crying]

You might want to add some 2xl in there as well. Lots of big guys in the community.

I had pre-orders open for a week for anything bigger than XL because they cost a little more. We got a lot of guys who reserved bigger shirts.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm definitely in for a couple tags also!

We're tweaking the fire side art, the manufacturer is having an issue with our proofs. We are going to release more accurate tags tomorrow. So if there is enough interest we'll order a bunch.

We also have four flamethrower spots open and looking for more donations on the GoFundMe page! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Guys we are changing the Raffle end date to April 10th. Because we are releasing all the scheduling and Flamethrower group information to people the following Monday the 13th. So donate to the GoFundMe and have a final push. Every $25 enters you a chance to win. We also have 4 flamethrower spots open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom