WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

Guys we are changing the Raffle end date to April 10th. Because we are releasing all the scheduling and Flamethrower group information to people the following Monday the 13th. So donate to the GoFundMe and have a final push. Every $25 enters you a chance to win. We also have 4 flamethrower spots open.

Point of confusion - Are we to enter our own names in the spreadsheet in post 1?

Point of confusion - Are we to enter our own names in the spreadsheet in post 1?

Nope, I have kept track of all the donations so far. I will add the names to a spreadsheet, assign numbers, and let a random number generator pick the number. Basically how we do karma threads here. Each $25 donation will give each person a slot. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Guys we have four flamethrower spots left! Also we got two different proofs made up, these need to be ordered by this week. Please let me know which one you guys like more. If there is time we will get these ordered and will be for sale at the event for around $3-$5, they will be on keychains and not necklaces. Thanks for your input.
10353385_10206450518768113_7804595679975971253_o.jpg 11136117_10206450518808114_7686676156493277292_o.jpg

so, so tempted to do this... will have to double check finances. i think i've spent every cent i've made this month however.

giphy.gif

Update!
Here is the schedule for the day guys. The address will be distributed shortly. Rain or shine we are a go!

Also no word from our raffle winner, if he has not contacted me by tonight I will pick another winner, stay tuned!

Saturday April 18th Schedule

TimeEventDescription
10:00-10:30 AMFlamethrower Filling and Charging DemonstrationThere will be two fuel depots set up and the staff will demonstrate how each unit is refueled and tested for firing.
10:30- 11:15 AMF41 German Training DemonstrationA squad of Germans will train on the F41 and prepare for battle.
11:15-12:00 PMM2-2 USGI
Training Demonstration
A squad of Americans will train on the M2-2 and prepare for battle.
12:00-1:00 PMFirearms demonstrationEverything from WW2 pistols to belt-fed machine guns will be live fired by reenactors dressed in full uniforms and equipment.
1:00-1:15 PMM3 in StuartA US tanker crew will man a M5 Light Stuart tank and demonstrate one of the most powerful flamethrowers on site.
1:30-2:00 PMGerman F41 Battle SimulationWatch as German forces secure and destroy an emplacement. They will have rifle and machine gun support.
2:00-2:30 PMAllied Battle SimulationWatch as Allied forces secure and destroy an emplacement. Both the M2-2 and the Stuart’s M3 will participate in this simulation. They will have rifle and machine gun support.
2:30-3:00 PMFlamethrower Expert PresentationThe Flamethrower Expert will explain the history and use of Flamethrowers.
3:00 – 5:00 PMPublic Flamethrower OperatorsOur lucky guests will get trained and use one of the four flamethrowers on site. This will be an opportunity to see all these flamethrowers being used in close succession of each other.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I released the address via the GoFundMe message system. If you didn't get the email or didn't contribute but donated something else please PM me. Thanks!

Also new raffle winner will be chosen in about 15 minutes, you have less than 24 hours to claim your prize. Standby!

The new winner is Ralph MCongratulations

Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 11.03.10 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 11.03.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Is there still room at this, or is it at capacity? I know I missed the raffle, but can I still make a donation and show up on Sat?

Anyone who donates can come we have a big enough site to accommodate more people

- - - Updated - - -

I know of a couple people in that boat. Can they tithe at the door?

Yup just throw some money at the campaign

Back
Top Bottom