WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

you guys should think about some logistics. With event this awesome and rare, you may end up with hundreds of cars showing up and a lot of people not knowing where to throw their trash.

I just want to see events like these come again and not have land owner pissed out of his mind.

Put all the trash in a pile and use the flame throwers. [smile]

Update:

Guys I've had many people ask me if there were going to be any shirts or anything made up for this event. So I decided to have some custom shirts made up. Would there be any interest for these? They come in both black and OD green and will cost $20 for each one. Let me know!
shirtMockup_Black.jpg shirtMockup_ODGreen.jpg

Oh yeah, if anyone thinks they can just waltz right in without being on the guest list...
6a01310fb9b692970c0153911c0a2f970b-800wi

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed so far, you guys are awesome. I was just talking to the flamethrower expert and I wanted to pass on this bit of information to you guys thinking of grabbing a flamethrower spot. This is the first time since 1996 that he has offered his units for public use, and we're pretty sure that this is the first time ever that it's being offered in MA. So we have 7 spots open and we would love to see all 20 spots filled. I've included what the M9-7 at the Knob Creek show looks like. They are using one tank of fuel and as you can see there is a pretty long shot duration with these things. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom