Yankee Artifacts? Anyone know about them?

Phil is a good guy. I've bought a number of very nice items from them this year. The prices were always very reasonable, and items as described, or better.

If you do the transfer at Callaghan's there is no shipping charge, and a $25 transfer fee. Dick Callaghan goes over there on Wednesday's (I think) and picks up the goodies.

Definitely feel comfortable dealing with these guys.

Best,

Rich

Great site. I've bought 2 guns from Phil, and my friends have bought many more. Prices are good and the guns meet the descriptions. I am always checking the site. the site is kept up to date. The best deals may only be on the site for 1 day before it is sold and removed

I called a few times trying to purchase a S&W revolver, left a few messages with people. Never heard back. How are you guys buying stuff?

I called a few times trying to purchase a S&W revolver, left a few messages with people. Never heard back. How are you guys buying stuff?

He's horrible about returning calls, e-mails, etc. Good guy to deal with, but the people I know who've dealt with him all say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom