You Guys are Great...Please no more infighting

What... and ruin the surprise?

I'm sure we could help him figure out which part of his new property is suitable for a range. Some NES member has to have a small bulldozer they could bring.

You are absolutley correct, it will be like a surprise birthday party. [laugh2]

Just figured that I would add to the "You Guys..." thread because, well maybe I'm a little Blitzed this time around. My old lady is sick in bed and my buddies are with their old ladies, anyone else around here feeling the way I do?

Just figured that I would add to the "You Guys..." thread because, well maybe I'm a little Blitzed this time around. My old lady is sick in bed and my buddies are with their old ladies, anyone else around here feeling the way I do?

I'm sorry your honey is sick I hope she gets better soon. In the mean time you still have us...[smile]

It's always a good time here at NES.

[laugh] Nah, they're built right here in the US. The manufacturing plant is just outside of Savannah, GA.

They're still a British company and they still make a lot of machines in Britain as
well, so the moniker still makes sense. [laugh]

-Mike

I stand by my original statement.

I invite all of you to pipe up and tell the public how your experiences with the people here have helped, encouraged, given strength, sympathy, compassion and developed friendships and camaraderie…

Please feel free to add your own experiences to this thread.

Most of all.

A Big Thanks to Derek and all of the Moderators that make it happen.

So Screw you if you don't agree. [wink]

I stand by my original statement.

I invite all of you to pipe up and tell the public how your experiences with the people here have helped, encouraged, given strength, sympathy, compassion and developed friendships and camaraderie…

Please feel free to add your own experiences to this thread.

Most of all.

A Big Thanks to Derek and all of the Moderators that make it happen.

So Screw you if you don't agree. [wink]

Did you say pipe it up? I'm there [smile]

Did you say pipe it up? I'm there [smile]

I said pipe up.

I'll start. When I first joined this forum JDubois offered to take me out and shoot at his range. Here is a guy that didn't know me from a hole in the wall (don't go there Rob57) but still extended friendship regardless. It was a great time. That's what I'm talking about.

I have more but let's hear some of yours.

When I first joined this forum JDubois offered to take me out and shoot at his range. Here is a guy that didn't know me from a hole in the wall (don't go there Rob57) but still extended friendship regardless.

And what a mistake THAT turned out to be! Now he's stalking me. He even showed up at my beach house uninvited! [wink]

Seriously though, I had a similar experience when I first joined the forum. I needed help with my musket which I had never fired. I asked here if anybody had any advice and about three different folks said they'd be glad to take me out to the range and show me how to use it.

I said pipe up.

I'll start. When I first joined this forum JDubois offered to take me out and shoot at his range. Here is a guy that didn't know me from a hole in the wall (don't go there Rob57) but still extended friendship regardless. It was a great time. That's what I'm talking about.

I have more but let's hear some of yours.

Must be that selective reading...which goes along well with my selective hearing. And my girlfriend always wonder why she finds me sitting in bed naked whenever she asks me to do the dishes...[rolleyes]

I'm resurrecting this thread because it's true. Good people all over this forum, even Rob87. [wink][smile]

If I was drinking I would say "I love you guys"

Gals are included in that comment BTW.

Hugs and kisses for everyone!!!

motivator2436855.jpg

Back
Top Bottom