Zero Hour Arms

This is a good post. I am actually heading up to ZHA this weekend to see what kind of selection they have. I know they have some rare 3rd Gen Glocks there which im going to take a look at. I will let you know if they have anything new. They just need to work on thier Web Page a lil bit.

Hey BigRich give them a call before you head over. There is a good chance they will be at a gun show. There is a show at Springfield this weekend.

Mod Hat On!

Jim,

Please post your hours here and other contact info for the benefit of those that find this thread and want to pay you a visit.

Thanks.

Thanks len
Zero hour arms
7 renker dr
easton ma
1-508-584-0291
mon closed tue 11-7 wed 11-5 thur 11-7 fri 11-9 sat. 11-5 sun closed gone shooting at ames after 12:30

Last edited:
shop

I stopped by the other day, they did a nice job on the shop.
lots of nice stuff, I talked to them about a problem w/ one of my rifles,
offered some good advice, I'll be back w/o a doubt

garyz

George at ZHA did a very nice trigger job on my Sig220ST. The results were good, the job conservative, and the price was a very reasonable $75. I believe some potential customers may be misinterpreting the sales staff's lack of "pushy-ness" as not being customer friendly. My son and I just had to engage them in conversation and we ending up spending almost an hour there. It helps if you are interested in, and feel comfortable around, military/tactical firearms.

ZHA is a NICE "niche" shop.....alot of military stuff!

Shepherd said:
I have purchased two guns from Zero Hour and both times I was treated very well. The guys inside the shop were very helpful. I will definately go back.
I'd be buying there if I wasent still thinning out the herd of firearms I inherited. You will not find a nicer guy than Jim. A little locker room talk hurt your ears and sensiabilites I guess.......the womens lockeroom I'd submit.;P ETA:I'm talking about whom's ever complaining not you.

Last edited:
Gimme a break guys

5 pages of postings here about a Gunshop in Easton that I don't know about and not one of you mentions where it's at!!! A whole lot of good you are!

I'm in Norton, less than a mile from Easton, and never knew there was a gunshop there. Someone tell me, is it downtown or on 138 or in the industrial park, theere can't be many more places to look

HINT: These little places have been were my best finds have been. I have one thats out of the beaten path and there has been great buys on new stuff too like a Auto Ordnance Army ww2 copy for $389. I try to read the place as i walk in, if it busy then getting a good deal can be tough,(weekends) its much better when its slow.(during the week) I have noticed in some gun shops i get the cold shoulder too mainly when i wore my work clothes so i look and then go somewhere else. You can't judge a person on how he looks or is dressed on how much money he has.

I'd just as soon look at hot asian girls by the hour . com because they both run in the price ranges that I can't afford.
Machine gun lessons by the hour eh... Good thing theres a description there because I don't think I wanna see the Zero Hour guys in 2 peice bikinis.[laugh]

just got back from zero hour with my AR that Jim had helped me customize...couldnt be happier...the guys there are awesome...the weapons are equally as cool...jim will get you what you need for as close to dealer cost as possible...they also too k me to the range and showed me an awesome display of firepower with 1 of their full auto 1919's...sweeeeeet...thanx again jim!

My first visit to Zero Hour today. Did a trade with wchandler and needed an FFL. The guys at Zero Hour were extremely gracious. I will definitely be back. Interesting selection.

Well I decided to pay them a visit today. Nice shop and they had the X-box 360 going that entertained my son while I shopped. Good plan on their behalf, a Glock 30 followed me home [smile]

gotta give another big thumbs up to Jim and his crew at ZHA...they got me an ARMS S.I.R. mount for my AR and installed it quickly and alot cheaper than if i had bought it offline...also gave me some great insight into my next purchase...thanks again guys!

I'll give them two thumbs up! (cause I only got two thumbs) These guy's are great, always willing to give up lots of free advice, and they consistantly come up with an outstanding selection of weapons! They are the masters! [smile]

Great place, great bunch of guys if you have not gone yet you gotta go down there and check it out. While your there help me out by buying the Colt SP1 thats on consignment for a great price.

+1 for Zero Hour Arms

Sagamore Bridge traffic "forced" me to use the "other" bridge and found myself on Rt 24 headed to boston yesterday...so i made my first visit to Zero Hour Arms. very friendly shop, as many already know, but wanted to add my compliments as well.

i looked at a s&w chief's special (though i really want a sig[grin] ), and i said i thought the grips seemed "fat"...."oh, those are Hogue grips; the frame is narrow because it is a single stack magazine, so some like to add thicker grips.." these guys know their inventory! and they make you feel comfortable to ask to open the case to look at something; in fact, they notice you may take a 2nd look in one of the cases and they offer to open it for you! how cool is that? no pressure, and you DON"T get that feeling that if you do not make a purchase today, don't come back tomorrow.

i must have looked like a child in a toy store: i think my mouth was open as i looked at HK91's hanging off the wall, AK's, AR180... well worth a drive out of your way

i keep thinking about that s&w....

Mod merged Thread/Post to existing thread. JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

Glad to see that this thread has gotten off the moral high ground and back to it's intended purpose: reviewing the gun shop!

For my dollar, ZH is not only top notch, but really the only game in town when it comes to higher-end military and tactical weaponry. I had the pleasure of visiting the store after meeting the crew at the Hanson MG shoot, and I found them quite considerate and helpful. If you're looking for an angry black rifle or carbine, this is without a doubt the place to find it. The place is a little out of the way, but well well worth it. It is a niche store, however, and if you're looking for cowboy irons or a large selection of hunting gear, this isn't the place to go. They specialize in the "mean" stuff (the best kind IMHO) and they're very good at it!

Make the trip, you won't be disappointed!

Hope that helps...

Last weekend was my second trip into their shop. They were friendly and patient and gave no pressure as I tried to justify the purchase I wanted to make. I left with nothing as I needed to know how much was spent on school clothes. I went back that same day and brought home a Colt Mustang .380.

(There is one more orphan I'll be looking at today.)

Yeah they have some nice guns there.

Stoney Pete, did you buy that nice Black Mustang? That gun has been tempting me for a while. Glad someone got it who will appreciate it.

Bill

Yeah they have some nice guns there.

Stoney Pete, did you buy that nice Black Mustang? That gun has been tempting me for a while. Glad someone got it who will appreciate it.

Bill
Yup. I almost bought the Combat Commander too, but they would not cut me a deal on the pair.

We should get together some Sat at Mansfield and shoot.

I finally stopped in at Zero Hour Arms and have to say I was very happy with my visit.

Great buch of guns in the shop and very helpful.

Excelent prices on ammo from what I could tell and even though many of the weapons are out of my price range ATM... I would have loved to had near anyone of the ones they have hanging on the wall.

Jim was a great guy to deal with.

Even had some nice mags for my mini-14.

I forsee shopping there much in the future [smile]

Need to Update Their Website

Admittedly its just eye candy and one should really visit the shop but its been a long while since they have updated their website.

Come on guys, give us some candy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom