Zero Hour Arms

Admittedly its just eye candy and one should really visit the shop but its been a long while since they have updated their website.

Come on guys, give us some candy!!!!

Well... some of it is, but the last time I was in there, I took a closer look and found at least 2 rifles that I hope will find their way into my gun safe. Both were good prices and not out of my range. I wont tell what they were though... fear that someone may beat me to the store [wink]

They do have some of those guns that we all dream about but can't afford, BUT if you can afford them... you know that Zero Hour just may have them [wink]

But like I said, Jim has been very helpful and prices for ammo, mags and other needs are all real good.

Went to do an FFL at Zero Hour Arms Sat. the 17th got there at 10 am and meet Dirtypacman to do a FFL meet MadmarcO and Edin508 showed up, had a great morning and ended up leaving at 1.30!!! Great people and a great time was had by all and I think a few buys as well.

[cheers]

Fred

Went to do an FFL at Zero Hour Arms Sat. the 17th got there at 10 am and meet Dirtypacman to do a FFL meet MadmarcO and Edin508 showed up, had a great morning and ended up leaving at 1.30!!! Great people and a great time was had by all and I think a few buys as well.

[cheers]

Fred
Very good day.
I came back that same day with cases in hand to take the babies home. Their pics are in the gallery.
I am just glad I saw those before you did [devil]
Great to see you again Fred.

How are they with the gun related stuff, cleaning supplies, scopes, holsters, ammo, magazines, etc. I want to go there but can't afford another gun right now. I'd make it over a lot sooner if I had a "reason" to go (But, honey I NEED some AMMO. [wink] )
They can get almost anything you want. They have a lot of different types of ammo. They carry a lot of wolf ammo. Some magazines too. Lots of gun cleaning supplies too.. Deffinately worth the drive. They have everything you need for cleaning. They have assorted holsters, but i am sure they could order you some no problem.

Great Store

I went in to Zero Hour last weekend to pick up a Saiga 12. There were a few people chit chatting and a few people eating lunch, but they quickly stopped and welcomed my wife and I. They helped me pick out a few other things to go along with the purchase and encouraged us to eat some of their food. Another customer came in and we all chatted about what I was getting and they all were excited. I think even some of the people who were helping us were just there hanging out and they were great too. You could tell how they enjoyed their job and their passion for guns.

This was the first time my wife has been in a gun store (I'm a newbie) and when we left she mentioned that it wasn't as scary as she was expecting. She's not exactly anti, but she's not into it as much as myself.

I know that I'll be back there buying some of their other great stuff!!![smile]

I just got back form Zero hour. One can not ask for a better bunch to do business with.

I'm talking with Jim when his cell phone rings. He ignored the call. Immediately after the shop phone rang he had to answer. But he told the caller, "I heard, (my cell) but I did not answer because I was talking to somebody." He ended the call and went back to our conversation.

Jim understands customer service. I really appreciate the fact that our conversation was important to him. I only wish I had the $300 to take home the .22 he had in the case that I wanted to bring home.

I picked up a Mauser M48A from one of the guys that works there on a Sat. Small shop kind of like (jacks gun shop) that was in Quincy but sadly closed. They had some nice Mil surplus ammo and the rifles prices on the surplus stuff was very good.

Handguns were a little high but seeing what they have you can't find in MA easy, you can't really say that they are high. People are very nice! I hung out looked around after doing the paperwork, few people came in and looked around a very nice shop over all.

Everyone is down to earth and does not try to push you in to buying anything just let's you take your time!

Last edited:
cant say enough good things about zero
i picked up my uzi there last week, just picked up some
mags, nice place to checkout and drool over some fine
firearms

garyz

I visited this shop for the first time today, and was made to feel welcome from the moment I walked through the doorway.
Even though my purchases were small ( carbine mags and a couple boxes of ammo ), I was treated pleasantly and thanked for coming by.
I wish I lived closer, but will certainly stop by anytime I am in the area.

Zero Hour Arms, Easton, MA

Anyone been here? I hear they have some great firearms...esp HK's!!
Any info on this store?
Thanks!

I wouldn't say you are poor...I'd say you are normal! I don't know too too much about prices on full autos, but as far as I've found, the cheapest you'll find is about $3K or so. I'll admit, I've splurged on a few things, but that's A LOT OF MONEY!

$3K is nothing! Try $25,000-35,000 for an original Colt or Savage-made Thompson. And that's too rich for anyone I know.

Just returned from a trip down to ZHA. The shop is a bit messy at the moment with the expansion they're working on, but they sure do have a lot of goodies crammed in that little space. Can't say anything but good about them down there. Mark was very friendly, and helped me pick out a nice AR15, and a 92FS to go with it.

My only complaint is with them being so close to my mechanic, my wallet is going to get dinged twice as hard every time I have to go down to see him now [shocked]

Bought a seecamp from them yesterday. Great shop, very friendly staff. If your looking for preban rifles and rare MA compliant handguns, this is the place to go.

Stopped over at ZHA last Saturday after the MilSurp shoot in Easton. What a place! I walked around with my jaw flopping loose for about 15 minutes. I talked to somebody about 1911's for a bit and informed him that I did not have my LTC yet, but that didn't stop him from still going over everything I asked him about with great detail and opinion even though he knew I wasn't able to buy anything.

They had a lot of impressive firearms there, and were friendly enough and certainly not shy. Now that I've got my LTC I'm gonna head down there and see a man about an AR and a 1911.

ZHA is definitely the place to go for some unique guns. From AR's to a Famas, AK's, SKS's, they have all kinds of goodies. Nice selection of hand guns as well. For those glock fans they seem to have a decent selection in stock. Good selection of shotguns as well. One thing that they don't seem to have maybe due to being a smaller store is a decent selection of ammo. They seem to be limited to a large supply of wolf and a select few other suppliers at least from what I saw the times I have gone in. They are good about recommending things too and going over information about the guns in their store.

Just went down there today to pick up a Glock. Great shop and great guys to work with. If I left the wife home I would probably have left with more than just the Glock :)

Looking forward to my next trip down there.

My biggest disappointment came at ZHA. I was doing a transfer there a little while ago and they
had a cherry Victory that looked like it was unfired and he was asking $300 for it. Unfortunately
they had someone coming in to look at it and they were pretty sure he was going to take it. (I
hope they wiped the drool off it before they showed it to the guy). [sad]

They are great guys and it's a great gun shop. Top shelf without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom