• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“Save a Life – Surrender Your Knife” program in the UK !

Gun control advocates always turn the ratchet one way... more control till they get what they truly want...a ban / confiscation of all firearms!

The problem is that "control advocates" are never satisfied with what ever they accomplish.....they always have their sights on controlling/banning the next "dangerous" weapon.

You just have to look to England to see what happen when the liberals ban one "weapon" ... they look for the next thing ban.

After finally banning guns in England now the liberals had decided that knives are too dangerous for the public to have!
So guess what their new campaign is? Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’ ! http://surrenderyourknife.co.uk/

Police departments in the UK, urging people to give up their blades, including those from the kitchen, are literally advising people to NOT to become a victim by NOT defending themselves:Don’t be a victim

If you feel you are in immediate danger from knife crime there are a number of steps you can take to protect yourself:
• Move away from the situation towards a public place (shop, house, restaurant etc.) as quickly as possible.
• Make as much noise as you can.
• Instead of carrying a knife, carry a personal alarm.
• Don’t fight back.

Justification...
A call from the British Medical Journal was published several years ago, arguing that “many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon,” according to the BBC.

Researchers “consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen. None of the chefs felt such knives were essential, since the point of a short blade was just as useful when a sharp end was needed.”

England ... a once mighty nation...has turned to mindless sheep! Lets hope we can learn from their experience!

Last edited:
I'm lost so what do they want people to cut stuff with butcher knives. I understand why you posted it and everything but sometimes the logic behind it hurts my brain. What about people who open boxes ever. I carry a gun and a knife guess what I don't use the gun for, it's opening boxes. I just had the same conversation with the old lady and maybe I'm reeling from the liberal in her but wtf. I literally use my 20 dollar Dewalt special like 80 times a week. It's a tool and if needed I can turn sed tool into a weapon. Jfc I hate people sometimes

I'm lost so what do they want people to cut stuff with butcher knives. I understand why you posted it and everything but sometimes the logic behind it hurts my brain. What about people who open boxes ever. I carry a gun and a knife guess what I don't use the gun for, it's opening boxes. I just had the same conversation with the old lady and maybe I'm reeling from the liberal in her but wtf. I literally use my 20 dollar Dewalt special like 80 times a week. It's a tool and if needed I can turn sed tool into a weapon. Jfc I hate people sometimes

I know what you mean....the "afraid of everything" logic knows no bounds or limits!

Every thing can be used as a weapon...so to be safe we need to ban everything!

Now we will be safe!!!! [thinking][bs2]

You guys think it's just the UK? Have you tried using one of the newer box cutters, the ones where the blade retracts if you try to cut anything? My company switched over to those, they are horrible.

"don't fight back"---that makes things easy for the criminal. The police are basically giving the green light to criminals to do as they please to anyone.

So England's plan is to disarm their own people, while handing off large sections of the cities to Sharia Law. That's gonna go well.

Personal alarm?? I wonder what sound it makes. Maybe "Waaaaahhhh!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!"

So sad!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

You guys think it's just the UK? Have you tried using one of the newer box cutters, the ones where the blade retracts if you try to cut anything? My company switched over to those, they are horrible.
I think these are the only kind the staff at Home Depot and Lowes are allowed to carry.

My recommendation to any man who would surrender their knife....first cut off your balls and surrender them in plastic bag along with your knife.

"don't fight back"---that makes things easy for the criminal. The police are basically giving the green light to criminals to do as they please to anyone.

This gives the police in the UK a new "career" path as historians. They show up and doccument your injuries and or death.

They will give up knives about as much as people in CT and NY are registering legally owned rifles.

Last edited:
The knife laws are already close to full retard over there.
You need to be 18 or older and show ID to buy a friggin' butter knife at a home goods store.

Then there was the case of the carpet installer that got arrested, convicted and jailed for having three carpet knives in his work truck.
The judge decided that since he was legitimately a carpet installer by trade, he was entitled to possess a carpet knife, and even a spare in case it broke, but by having that third knife he must have had some nefarious intent.

So England's plan is to disarm their own people, while handing off large sections of the cities to Sharia Law. That's gonna go well.

That's what 0bama is pushing toward here. Release prisoners, create new GFZs, and disarm the law-abiding. Sounds about right. The perfect recipe for disaster and a straight ride to get more govt control.

From the above BBC story

Best post:

Comment number 1225. Posted by FisherOfTruth
on
28 Jul 2015 16:24
"Hello is that the police?
Yes madam.
There's a burglar in my house.
Well just let him take what he wants and we'll give you a crime number later.
But he's written something rude on my Facebook page.
We'll send a car immediately."

It's pretty sad to see some of the comments from the British news outlets mention how they miss not having their gun rights.

...it's even worse when some bootlickers end up pissing on those who wish to be able to legally arm themselves again.

Wow, this is just another prime example of why we can't afford to "compromise", when it comes to our 2A rights, no matter how "reasonable" the argument appears.

I know what you mean....the "afraid of everything" logic knows no bounds or limits!

Every thing can be used as a weapon...so to be safe we need to ban everything!

Good luck when they finally get around to banning rocks (the original deadly weapon)...(or was it a stick?)...WTF??? Idiots gunna be idiots I guess.

I wonder if someday things will come full circle, after dealing with our shitstain government we'll go over and liberate some of the EU countries from this garbage. MOST of the people over there don't support this crap, it's just like over here where stuff gets pushed through with no populace support.

I wonder if someday things will come full circle, after dealing with our shitstain government we'll go over and liberate some of the EU countries from this garbage. MOST of the people over there don't support this crap, it's just like over here where stuff gets pushed through with no populace support.

Why? We've liberated Europe enough times already. Let them liberate themselves.

Guns gone , Check
Knives on the way , Check.
Wonder if we should start a pool for what's next.
Forks?
Garden Rakes?
Nails ?
Sticks ?
Rocks ?
I'm going with Testicles.

Back
Top Bottom