#1 dumb-ass

blindndead

NES Member
#1 dumb-ass
I feel like a real dope. It's has been a real long day for me you know the days everything goes to shit.
I came home and wanted to do something fun so I grabbed the 10/22 I wanted to give it a good cleaning. I used it last weekend so I was slacking some. I took the zippered bag I keep it in and brought it to my cleaning bench (Kitchen table). For some reason instead of putting the bag down to UN-zipper it I was holding the bag it slid out then BANG (no it didn't discharge I don't keep it loaded). the butt of the stock hit the floor so hard I thought for sure the stock was cracked thankfully it wasn't but the way my day is going I am not surprised. I feel so careless for letting this happen. I cleaned my Ruger spotless, for my punishment I was going to write 100 times on the chalk board I will be more thoughtful when handling my firearms and will never let this happen again. Instead I am posting what I did so all my friend's at NES can give me a firm talking to...

hmmm

as punishment go buy 500 rnds of .22LR It happens when i first got my 9000s I was reassembling the slide to the frame and racked it back, it didnt lock into place and the slide shot off when I released it, now I always check to make sure that the little tab is in its appropriate position. Of course I was showing a friend how it goes apart and comes back together easy....[rolleyes]

I don't think that you're fit to own that 10/22. Please give me your address and I'll be right over with a FA-10 so you can transfer it free of charge.

I wonder if this joke ever actually worked. As in the person actually said "you're right... here, take it".

It's said so much on these forums... it's got to have worked once... right? [grin]

[rofl] Nice C-pher.

What? [smile]

smiley.phptextCantHoldaGunGiveittoCphersmileyyesfontcolor000000ss1fontshadowcolorsigncolorext.gif

I saw the thread title, and I was amazed to find you weren't talking about C-pher, but then again, he didn't let us down by posting in here!

Back
Top Bottom