17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Dude.

Declare the mistrial (with prej) already and send everyone home. Why are we still wasting time with this prosecutorial clown show?
Because I think the Judge knows the Prosecution at this point is attempting to engineer a mistrial so that Rittenhouse "gets off on a technicality" and always has a stain on his honor/excuse for scumbags to riot/less ability to sue for malicious prosecution/defamation. The Deep State here is playing dirty and probably didn't expect to run into a fair judge.

Because I think the Judge knows the Prosecution at this point is attempting to engineer a mistrial so that Rittenhouse "gets off on a technicality" and always has a stain on his honor/excuse for scumbags to riot/less ability to sue for malicious prosecution/defamation. The Deep State here is playing dirty and probably didn't expect to run into a fair judge.
Meh.

This judge couldn’t care less about Rittenhouse’s “honor,” nor should he. I doubt he GAF about riots, either.

Could you please stop referring to them as the "prosecution"?

Refer to them by their proper term: persecution

The last trial I was on I brought up that I was a concealed carry holder and one woman on the jury said 'well if someone gave me a gun I would do this and some other stuff' I don't want to get into the details on here about what she said. I reminded her that she would have committed 3 felonies by her own actions with about 20 years in prison. She completely shut up for the rest of the day and never said anything.
I was on a private jury for a civil case. I told the story on here but bottom line it was about a cop that was gut shot after entering a house without identifying himself. I am no law expert by any stretch but I was able to explain how the homeowner had every right to defend himself when he wakes up and sees a stranger in his bedroom. It was fascinating.

I was on a private jury for a civil case. I told the story on here but bottom line it was about a cop that was gut shot after entering a house without identifying himself. I am no law expert by any stretch but I was able to explain how the homeowner had every right to defend himself when he wakes up and sees a stranger in his bedroom. It was fascinating.

One thing I have learned is that either someone gets guns and self defense or they have no idea whatsoever. More armed people is actually good for cops too because people who understand self defense can help keep cops out of trouble as well.

0e2ae2d6-117e-44c6-afa1-d6227a035bb0.gif
The one time I had a handgun pointed at me is when I was teaching a big boobed woman and a shell went down the front, she panicked , turned 180 degrees and pointed my loaded ruger mkII at my chest

Back
Top Bottom