17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Whats the point of a gas block with a rail? Do people ever put anything other than a sight on it? Why not just use an A2 sight and be done with it?

railed gas blocks are becoming less popular, presumably due to their weight and limited functionality. I suppose if one wants a folding front sight it’s a possible solution. Personally I either run a pinned A2 FSB or a pinned low profile gas block. Have no use for anything in between. in a gunshop I’m sure some rifle noobs prefer not having a FSB “obscure” their sight picture…another reason the models still exist.

another Q….why the F is carbine gas lengths still on a 16” barrel. Full retard.

railed gas blocks are becoming less popular, presumably due to their weight and limited functionality. I suppose if one wants a folding front sight it’s a possible solution. Personally I either run a pinned A2 FSB or a pinned low profile gas block. Have no use for anything in between. in a gunshop I’m sure some rifle noobs prefer not having a FSB “obscure” their sight picture…another reason the models still exist.

another Q….why the F is carbine gas lengths still on a 16” barrel. Full retard.

There's a lot of such f***y going around lately.

stupid.jpg

Why does this look like headshots for an Off-Broadway rendition of "RENT"...?

1637032421985.png
rent-lcoxdes2.hqx.jpg

Whats the point of a gas block with a rail? Do people ever put anything other than a sight on it? Why not just use an A2 sight and be done with it?
People that use offset irons as a backup to a scope or folding BUIS to keep the front end less cluttered for clearer sight picture.

Last edited:
... my aunt pointed a pistol at me, having assumed that it was empty. It was, but she did not know that.
How did she react when you said to her,
"nyah, nyah; I unloaded it when you weren't looking!"?

Anyone want to take any bets on this fat guy? I bet that in 10 years he'll be found in a hotel room with his d*ck covered in honey, dead from a massive heart attack all while a 10 year old boy is tied down to the hotel bed. He has kid diddler written all over his face.
So yet another anti-Kyler's portrait which members won't be rasslin' over
for their April Fools avatar.

NES delivers.

Sorry, no. A ruling at trial doesn't create case law. Case law comes on appeal (and not always then, even).
Mass.gov: Court glossary terms: C

CASE LAW - Published decisions in individual cases. When issued by an appellate court, the legal principles announced in these decisions are binding authority for lower courts and must be applied in all other cases.​

Just because the outcome of a trial isn't binding doesn't mean it's not case law.

But it IS citable.
Indeed. The Free Dictionary defines "Case lawyer" as
"one versed in the reports of cases rather than in the science of the law".

Starting in the 1800's the expertise of the dreaded "case lawyer"
was based upon their ability to find some prior case which best matched
their client's situation (and desired outcome),
so that they could dump it on the court
and claim that it was a precedent which they should follow,
because some other judge got there first.

Boy this thread has gone sideways, we've gone from talking about self defense trial to hot boobies lol [rofl]
LITERALLY.
Wow, is this sand hot enough for you?

YoungEnviousBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

The detective doesn’t bring that but he puts on gloves like a moron every t8me he picks the rifle up
Coronavirus cooties?

Back
Top Bottom