17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

"If you're surprised by the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, and the strength of his self-defense claims, I argue, you can blame Facebook and Twitter, who astonishingly suppressed posts arguing that Rittenhouse had acted lawfully in self-defense. In a reverse John Adams moment, Twitter even suspended Rittenhouse's defense counsel for defending him. And Facebook declared him guilty of a mass shooting and blocked even searches for his name. I wouldn't call that content moderation; it's more like content mob-eration. And if you want more censorship of that sort, but this time in your podcast feed, well, no worries: the NYT is on it; the gray old lady is demanding to know why woke censorship hasn't yet come to podcasts."

"If you're surprised by the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, and the strength of his self-defense claims, I argue, you can blame Facebook and Twitter, who astonishingly suppressed posts arguing that Rittenhouse had acted lawfully in self-defense. In a reverse John Adams moment, Twitter even suspended Rittenhouse's defense counsel for defending him. And Facebook declared him guilty of a mass shooting and blocked even searches for his name. I wouldn't call that content moderation; it's more like content mob-eration. And if you want more censorship of that sort, but this time in your podcast feed, well, no worries: the NYT is on it; the gray old lady is demanding to know why woke censorship hasn't yet come to podcasts."

Honestly, I wonder sometimes how the firearms radio network continues to be able to list podcasts at all in this clown world we live in.

lol the prosecutor just said 'bullets are NOT bullets'
They are always doing "opposite talk".

Because SCOTUS said so in Imbler v. Pachtman. While prosecuting and presenting the case, they have absolute immunity.

They should be held to a HIGHER standard.

f***in lawyers taking care of thier own!
If it weren't for all these lawyers, we ... wouldn't have all these lawyers.

I’m all for enjoying sci fi, but this clown‘s assortment of Star Wars pins during a criminal trial is an embarrassment. this Isn’t the high school debate team for cripes sake, it’s a criminal court with national coverage and you’re a 40 year old “man” wearing toy pins.

I’m all for enjoying sci fi, but this clown‘s assortment of Star Wars pins during a criminal trial is an embarrassment. this Isn’t the high school debate team for cripes sake, it’s a criminal court with national coverage and you’re a 40 year old “man” wearing toy pins.
those are bits of flair!
hx8dEisIN5HjI7t3YNhOO1wRwpHgEXIGrxNl4f2uSs5oL6aUIRMpownxTWWfa0n_cu7k3E0rRmFSDbpS9mBdnVvKrHSZd18SVZSkRFl1XEAOmuyhH6G2jTiaHUFBdrk

Wait... That wasn't photoshopped?

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/CodyElijah1/status/1460411190010593288

Much better than an American Flag, I'd be embarrassed if he wore a flag
Same here. He‘s a man-child, from his star wars pins to his dated boy-band rhino horn and edgy facial hair. He looks like the kid in hs who tells himself that being a nerd is now cool. you’re f’ing 40 dude, an officer of the court and representing the state in a murder trial. Grow the f up. You want to do Han Solo cosplay in your free time, have at it, show some respect for the proceedings. clown

Likely it's in someone else's pocket now.

It was discussed in the trial when the showed the rifle on direct testimony of Dominic black. The optic Kyle used was in the box with the rifle, it’s not a laser dot, it’s just a basic lower cost optic. Once it was pointed out that it wasn’t a laser dot, nothing else was made of it

Back
Top Bottom