17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

It was discussed in the trial when the showed the rifle on direct testimony of Dominic black. The optic Kyle used was in the box with the rifle, it’s not a laser dot, it’s just a basic lower cost optic. Once it was pointed out that it wasn’t a laser dot, nothing else was made of it

WTF is a laser dot? I’ve seen red dots and Lasers both green and red. But this Laser Dot sounds interesting. Does SIG make it?

Im assuming the longer the jury deliberates the worse its probably going to be for Kyle? I do like how using the Prosecutions own arguments, Binger was provoking the jury by pointing the rifle in their direction and they would of been "heroes" for attacking him.

They make me smile too.
07BOOBIESJP2-articleInline-v3.jpg

Im assuming the longer the jury deliberates the worse its probably going to be for Kyle? I do like how using the Prosecutions own arguments, Binger was provoking the jury by pointing the rifle in their direction and they would of been "heroes" for attacking him.
Not necessarily. Probably more likely to be a hung jury. Short deliberations mean the jury was persuaded quickly one way or the other, so I guess in that sense not good for Kyle given the prosecution’s train wreck of a case. Once the deliberations drag, it’s because there are hold outs.

Not necessarily. Probably more likely to be a hung jury. Short deliberations mean the jury was persuaded quickly one way or the other, so I guess in that sense not good for Kyle given the prosecution’s train wreck of a case. Once the deliberations drag, it’s because there are hold outs.
a hung jury would suck. Could they reintroduce the charges thrown out in a new trial? The gun charge was dismissed in this trial but could a liberal anti gun judge re-introduce it? Or would that fall under a double jeopardy situation?

I’ll defer to the trial lawyers here but my assumption is that unless there is a dismissal of the case by the judge with prejudice, the state can bring the case and charges again following a hung jury.

So they made Kyle reach into the little tumbler to pick the 6 alternates that will sit out deliberations. I suppose that keeps the defense from claiming bias?

That is also the “resistance” logo adopted by DNC loyalists after the 2016 election.
Defying Trump, Twitter feeds for U.S. government scientists go rogue | Reuters

Here's a List of All the U.S. Govt's Rogue Twitter Accounts Fighting Trump's “Crackdown on Science”

BBF425D8-4B99-431A-B466-D4D4D1D5484F.jpeg

602DAE0B-AEA0-4B6A-88D8-CA1E0E7D9FAD.jpeg

C5B35752-7D5C-44F4-A498-E8D8B2D442FE.jpeg

A6F71E5E-525C-45F3-9B31-313AA243C921.png

Etc.

On the bank robbery/rape trial that I served on, I and the rest of the jury looked at the video 50 or 60 times on each camera over and over and finally someone pointed out that in one of the video the suspect looks directly into the security camera but its just for a fraction of a second. So we queued up the one video and watched it a good ten times in a row until it was obvious that the guy on trial was the actual guy in the bank that day. After that we looked at the facts over and over. It took us about 2 days to come to the conclusion that the guy on trial was the actual person in the bank. If the guy didn't look straight into the camera for a second or two I think we would have all acquitted.

Are they going to let pedophiles and violent felons have the day off, too? I mean, they’re the group that had actual “victims.”

To be fair, "Kyle Hitler" was cleaning away graffiti that was in SUPPORT of blacks. So clearly, his goal was to keep the combat boot of oppression firmly on the necks of black people everywhere.

I mean, the fact that nobody involved in the shooting was black is completely irrelevant!

Defying Trump, Twitter feeds for U.S. government scientists go rogue | Reuters

Here's a List of All the U.S. Govt's Rogue Twitter Accounts Fighting Trump's “Crackdown on Science”

View attachment 543018

View attachment 543017

View attachment 543016

View attachment 543015

Etc.
20211116_103524.jpg
My time has come

a hung jury would suck. Could they reintroduce the charges thrown out in a new trial? The gun charge was dismissed in this trial but could a liberal anti gun judge re-introduce it? Or would that fall under a double jeopardy situation?

Same judge would hear a retrial

I can’t imagine, especially when he picked the jury. The second guessing that will go on if he is found guilty will eat him alive

He didn’t pick the people, he picked number from a closed box. It’s like a bingo pick, random. He also only picked 6 numbers from the box, those 6 left the courtroom and are held in reserve as alternates

In
On the bank robbery/rape trial that I served on, I and the rest of the jury looked at the video 50 or 60 times on each camera over and over and finally someone pointed out that in one of the video the suspect looks directly into the security camera but its just for a fraction of a second. So we queued up the one video and watched it a good ten times in a row until it was obvious that the guy on trial was the actual guy in the bank that day. After that we looked at the facts over and over. It took us about 2 days to come to the conclusion that the guy on trial was the actual person in the bank. If the guy didn't look straight into the camera for a second or two I think we would have all acquitted.
so where does the rape come into all this?

Back
Top Bottom