17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

They knew who he was. The DA was holding him under another case to make it so the defense couldn't call him (because he would plead the 5th). The DA can grant immunity and put him on the stand to support their story. Thry didn't because they knew it would blow up in their faces.
Was this what they were talking about with the judge last night?

257115280_4495246660595645_1957487836526794360_n_76203902ed3c48cc2cdc3ce486e5fc40c805a5a3.jpg
Probably the same "hair product" as well :eek:

So if you have charges against you in another case that’s “pending” you can’t be called as a witness in another case?
I think the prosecution just didn’t want him as a witness if they weren’t going to make that agreement. They could probably force him to testify, but if he’s not getting anything out of it, they probably didn’t trust him to be a good witness(i.e. lie for the prosecution)

They knew who he was. The DA was holding him under another case to make it so the defense couldn't call him (because he would plead the 5th). The DA can grant immunity and put him on the stand to support their story. Thry didn't because they knew it would blow up in their faces.

Even if it would be to claim the fifth, I don't understand why the defense can't call him. If the prosecution knew who he was, how could they keep potential exculpatory witnesses from the defense?

Probably the same "hair product" as well :eek:

Definitely not. This guy would never waste that stuff on hair product. It's half his diet.

So if you have charges against you in another case that’s “pending” you can’t be called as a witness in another case?
If you are called to testify and your testimony could incriminate you in a pending case, or for uncharged crimes, you have a 5th Amendment right to not answer.

I think the prosecution just didn’t want him as a witness if they weren’t going to make that agreement. They could probably force him to testify, but if he’s not getting anything out of it, they probably didn’t trust him to be a good witness(i.e. lie for the prosecution)

Either that or that particular individual is a true anarchist and told the da to go sit on a flagpole.

Either that or that particular individual is a true anarchist and told the da to go sit on a flagpole.
He’s the one who reached out to the prosecution in the first place. But demanded immunity with a recent June domestic violence charge. Not his first one, mind you. Just another charge on top of a laundry list of 2 decades of criminal behavior.

He’s no diehard anarchist, but your basic run of the mill low life criminal.

No biggie.

There's almost always a lag between when the jury tells the judge they've reached a verdict, and the time that verdict is announced. They'll use that time to drive to Kenosha.
Interviewed owner of mobile store that was burned to the ground by rioters-

What he said: "I don't really get into the politics. I just pray for the best."

What he's thinking: "WTF is wrong with this place that they let that happen? But I'll keep my mouth shut so I don't make myself a target, because the Natl Guard is 1.5 hours away and I'm screwed if sh!t goes down after the verdict."

I also had a "da faq?" reaction, but maybe I read his message wrong in the context of prior messages. Giving the benefit of the doubt.

Don't let whatf***'s blatant stupidity with regards to allegory confuse you.

Rosenbaum was a child molester, found guilty of molestation under the age of 14. Vette put a child molester behind bars. Perhaps knowing a certain young man made a more permanent balancing of the scales for child sex victims helps the issues she has forgetting that trial.

Don't let whatf***'s blatant stupidity with regards to allegory confuse you.

Rosenbaum was a child molester, found guilty of molestation under the age of 14. Vette put a child molester behind bars. Perhaps knowing a certain young man made a more permanent balancing of the scales for child sex victims helps the issues she has forgetting that trial.
Rosenbaum deserved what he got for his actions at the moment. While the world may be better without him as a whole, his misdeeds bear no weight on whether or not he deserved to die at that moment. Not for me to say. I did not follow his prior cases and as I understand he did serve a sentence, regardless of how I may feel about the adequacy of the sentence.

Rosenbaum was hospitalized following his second suicide attempt. He was not on any meds. At the riot he's shouting "shoot me, ******, shoot me"(not too bright at a BLM inspired riot). So he chases a guy with an AR and shouts "f*** you", and charges at him.
Sounds to me like he was on a literal suicide mission.

Back
Top Bottom