17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

can anybody explain - i asked it in the very beginning of this thread - how did kyle ended up being alone and surrounded - was it ever properly explained? he was with the group - where did they all go?

He was with another guy the whole time. Until that guy decided he needed to go sit down and left without saying anything. And then the pedo attacked.

Before the two of them were with more people but the police rolled in and prevented him from getting back to his group.

He was with another guy the whole time. Until that guy decided he needed to go sit down and left without saying anything. And then the pedo attacked.

Before the two of them were with more people but the police rolled in and prevented him from getting back to his group.
He got buddy-f***ed.

It was correctly argued that the prosecution controls Zeminski's privilege. They pushed the case out to keep him unavailable and they could have granted him immunity. To keep charges hanging over his head keeps the privilege alive and keeps him unavailable.

And the prosecution pushed out the straw buy case against rittenhouses friend Dominic black. They want the charges held over his head for his testimony

TLDR, so when are they going to be done deliberating???? Lets go already.
If I were the judge and they told me they had the verdict this evening, I would hold it if I could until 6 tomorrow morning. The hard working looting types probably won’t be up then, or they are of course too busy to riot because they’re getting ready for work.

Jesus. This close is painful to listen to. Put yourself in the shoes of the defendant and picture these human trashcans prosecuting you and trying to put you away for the rest of your life.
If im that kid after that trial i have the the jd wentworth cash settlement song in my head thinking about lambos and skanks from my settlement money

I think its to avoid bias.

If i was trying to nail someone the last thing im gunna do is call a witness whos under investigation for rioting

It is simply the prosecution making sure he can't be called by the defense, because they probably have no idea what he would say or how much it would hurt them. Look at how hard they fought to allow anything about it to be told to the jury, because they are 100% responsible for his absence and the only party that could immunize him and allow him to testify and it looks bad if the jury knows that.

If im that kid after that trial i have the the jd wentworth cash settlement song in my head thinking about lambos and skanks from my settlement money
With inflation that might make sense to cash out now and buy Bitcoin to preserve the monetary value even with the immediate haircut.

The mcmichaels are and must rely on the GA law at the time which allowed citizen arrest. GA repealed the law last year but it was in effect at the time. Under that law a person may make a citizen arrest if they witnessed a crime firsthand or had direct knowledge of the crime. The father and son didn’t witness anything according to their own statements which are on body cam video. And Arbery didn’t take anything and the house under construction was posted keep out and Arbery was never trespassed from there, so even a two bit trespass isn’t available either. They thought Arbery may have taken something months ago (zero evidence of that)

And while rittenhouse ran from all three attackers (and others) the mcmichaels pursued Arbery and at the end were far ahead of Arbery, the son got out of the truck with a shotgun, then went around the truck and met Arbery in front of the truck.

Rittenhouse is as innocent as it gets, the nitwits in GA really have no legitimate defense. They were the aggressor through the entire thing
You left out the part where Arbery then attacked them.
He went hands on first .
A minor but not unimportant part that the liberal press likes to gloss over too.

You left out the part where Arbery then attacked them.
He went hands on first .
A minor but not unimportant part that the liberal press likes to gloss over too.
A group of non-LE dudes aggressively approach you and try to detain you, preventing your free travel. Yeah, I wouldn’t be opposed to going hands on first either. Those guys had zero reason to stop Arbery from moving freely about his business. Don’t know about Georgia, but in MA that would be kidnapping. They did not have a legal basis for doing a citizens arrest, even under Georgia’s looser law.

And the prosecution pushed out the straw buy case against rittenhouses friend Dominic black. They want the charges held over his head for his testimony

The only problem with the 'straw purchase' charge is that Wisconsin law has a carveout for 16 and 17 year olds just like they do for the possession charge they tried to pin on Kyle. Now that the judge has ruled that the gun charge is invalid because 16 and 17 year olds can't be charged under the statute then the lawyer presenting Dominic should be asking for a dismissal.

If I were the judge and they told me they had the verdict this evening, I would hold it if I could until 6 tomorrow morning. The hard working looting types probably won’t be up then, or they are of course too busy to riot because they’re getting ready for work.
I like the way you think! :)

A group of non-LE dudes aggressively approach you and try to detain you, preventing your free travel. Yeah, I wouldn’t be opposed to going hands on first either. Those guys had zero reason to stop Arbery from moving freely about his business. Don’t know about Georgia, but in MA that would be kidnapping. They did not have a legal basis for doing a citizens arrest, even under Georgia’s looser law.
I agree with you 100%.

But there's already an Arbery thread. This one's already clogged enough.

I think you have an exceptionally skewered view of average intelligence. Thr average IQ is 100 by definition. If you want to have a national platform, those people you call "morons" are critical to be on your side.

Also the the McCloskeys are not morons. Maybe you should research their background. Just because they aren't gun experts, doesn't make them idiots.
No, the idea of walking out with a non-functioning firearm and waving it around makes her a moron at least.

If someone had taken her up on her offer, she'd be dead, holding a fake gun, and the shooter would get off on self defense. Just going down the rabbit hole a little, but not much.

So if you have charges against you in another case that’s “pending” you can’t be called as a witness in another case?
Felons generally make 'poor' witnesses. By having him out of the picture, the defense couldn't call him and have him admit to assault preceding the shooting (I would imagine it would strengthen the defense case). I don't see a positive for the prosecution of having him on the stand, and keeping him off makes sense. But, I'm not a lawyer, just make take on it.

Back
Top Bottom