17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Missouri couple who brandished guns at protesters seen at Kenosha courthouse​

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who made headlines last summer when they brandished their weapons at protesters, were among protesters outside the courthouse Monday.​

In

so where does the rape come into all this?

He violently raped a woman, a teller, at the bank. That testimony is something that I will take to my grave, I'll never be able to unhear it. This guy was definitely an animal. After the trial the judge told us that he was a convicted sex offender who was convicted of multiple rapes of a girl under 14.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who made headlines last summer when they brandished their weapons at protesters, were among protesters outside the courthouse Monday.​

These two f***wits need to stay home.

He didn’t pick the people, he picked number from a closed box. It’s like a bingo pick, random. He also only picked 6 numbers from the box, those 6 left the courtroom and are held in reserve as alternates

Yup, this is how alternates work; I've been one. I don't recall the defendant being the one to pick, but it was definitely numbers picked out of a hat.

He didn’t pick the people, he picked number from a closed box. It’s like a bingo pick, random. He also only picked 6 numbers from the box, those 6 left the courtroom and are held in reserve as alternates
i get that. But if he is found guilty, you dont think he will be thinking, "maybe if i grabbed that other piece of paper, I would be free?"

Yup, this is how alternates work; I've been one. I don't recall the defendant being the one to pick, but it was definitely numbers picked out of a hat.
Each side gets a number of statutory disqualifications(I think that’s Federal also). I don’t know the number but they can just say “Juror #5 is excused” No reason needed

These two f***wits need to stay home.

Yeah. What we should do is tell people who really support 2A to not go out in public and support people. Great plan. Let's just let the media show Antifa/BLM protesting by themselves. Great optics.

You need to understand a cause involves people you may not like focused on a sole goal. Do that or you will be the reason we lose.

So those two are actually POS's? I had a feeling. Are they protesting Kyle or the lunatic gov?

You need to understand a cause involves people you may not like focused on a sole goal. Do that or you will be the reason we lose.
If you surround yourself with morons simply because they claim to support your cause you are willingly and correctly to be associated with morons, as will your cause.

Normal rational people who value personal freedom and responsibility are not so low in numbers that they need the support of people that will only bring their personal bullshit with them. Don't fool yourself into thinking these people "really support 2A". They are using you for their support. They only support themselves.

Each side gets a number of statutory disqualifications(I think that’s Federal also). I don’t know the number but they can just say “Juror #5 is excused” No reason needed

That generally happens during jury selection, not after closing when alternates are selected.

If you surround yourself with morons simply because they claim to support your cause you are willingly and correctly to be associated with morons, as will your cause.

Normal rational people who value personal freedom and responsibility are not so low in numbers that they need the support of people that will only bring their personal bullshit with them. Don't fool yourself into thinking these people "really support 2A". They are using you for their support. They only support themselves.

I think you have an exceptionally skewered view of average intelligence. Thr average IQ is 100 by definition. If you want to have a national platform, those people you call "morons" are critical to be on your side.

Also the the McCloskeys are not morons. Maybe you should research their background. Just because they aren't gun experts, doesn't make them idiots.

Also the the McCloskeys are not morons. Maybe you should research their background. Just because they aren't gun experts, doesn't make them idiots.
The McCloskeys certainly are not morons in the classical sense. Quite the opposite. I expect they are very intelligent people who quickly seize on an opportunity. They see an outpour of support from 2A folks due to their actions, and they see that as an opportunity for personal gain.

I think you have an exceptionally skewered view of average intelligence. Thr average IQ is 100 by definition. If you want to have a national platform, those people you call "morons" are critical to be on your side.

True fact: Average IQ would be higher, about 125, but they are not able to exclude scores from mid-level managers and public employees.

I’ll defer to the trial lawyers here but my assumption is that unless there is a dismissal of the case by the judge with prejudice, the state can bring the case and charges again following a hung jury.
which would suck because the prosecutors couldn't be that dumb to make the same mistakes twice ?!?

It blew my mind they use a tumbler with physical pieces of paper that have the juror numbers on them io select the alternates instead of using a random number generator. I could see a very real opportunity for bias if you could see the juror numbers while reaching into the tumbler to pick the alternates

It blew my mind they use a tumbler with physical pieces of paper that have the juror numbers on them io select the alternates instead of using a random number generator. I could see a very real opportunity for bias if you could see the juror numbers while reaching into the tumbler to pick the alternates
Random number generator provided by Dominion?

Back
Top Bottom