17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

258867070_10224216972950814_549454236011456623_n.jpg
The real irony: the only black attacker is the only one who didn't get shot.

The real irony: the only black attacker is the only one who didn't get shot.
There was another fellow of African descent running up to attack Kyle just as lefty got his arm blasted that put his hands up and stopped and Kyle didn't engage because the guy had ceased being a threat. So Kyle had two opportunities to engage minorities with deadly force and declined because they had ceased to be an imminent mortal threat to this life (didn't fire on the 1st perp that kicked him after the perp had started to run away).

I made the mistake of reading some of the replies.... I think I got through about 6 before my head was ready to explode. "Just because the jury found him NG doesn't mean they actually thought he's NG!" No you f***ing a**h***s, that's exactly what it f***ing means!

The way to come to grips with this - is to understand that they think that you (whitey) are guilty if you try to evade, defend against, or argue against - anything the left does. Up to and including physically abusing you and or killing you.

Since the blacks are the left's sainted pets, anybody who stands in alliance with ANYTHING even remotely "black" - is ergo some some sort of "angel" - and their realm of excused action is anything that strengthens the cause of the lefties.

This means - if criminals acting as agents of the left beat your ass - and you even TRY to defend against it - you are GUILTY.

Until you come to grips with this shit - you'll never fully comprehend how there really isn't any "fixing" this problem. Unless you adopt the Curtis Lemay solution.

The White House released a statement Friday afternoon from Joe Biden in which he says he is “angry and concerned” about the not guilty on all counts verdict by the Kyle Rittenhouse jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Biden’s written statement came an hour after he spoke to reporters and did not mention being “angry and concerned,” instead of saying he had not watched the trial, adding, “Look, I stand by what the jury has concluded. The jury system works and we have to abide by it.”

Biden avoided answering whether he stood by his calling Rittenhouse a “white supremacist” a year ago, instead saying he stood by the jury verdict.

... I hope Xiden gets sued for the full 10%.
That should read angry and confused.

With a full diaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom